My Video of my KB GT

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Vid looks good (especially for your first one). I think ya need to take the wing off and make it look even meaner. Ill try and get some good pics once the new digital camera shows up in the next week or two so ya can see it! keep em coming.

Has your oil showed up yet?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Vid looks good (especially for your first one). I think ya need to take the wing off and make it look even meaner. Ill try and get some good pics once the new digital camera shows up in the next week or two so ya can see it! keep em coming.

Has your oil showed up yet?
i talked to a guy that works at HPP that has a KB and he says its normal for them to get that hot, just as long as the engine temp stays constant or cools off, im still waiting on my redline oil to get here.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ic , i know they get hot that is why they reccomend straight 50 oil

Did you watch the video on that page that says volvo 240 bad suspension lol its pretty funny

r_suh

Reaction score
that is a badass stang! gotta love that whine!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet Vid KBGT!

Not many people use Metalica in car vids, another +

Let's race!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sweet vids paul, your car is sick ........I cant wait for mine to whine like yours come tax time next year. :dancing6:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Sweet vids paul, your car is sick ........I cant wait for mine to whine like yours come tax time next year. :dancing6:
once you hear the whine, its like a drug.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
once you hear the whine, its like a drug.

amen, I was given lethal dose's of it over the past year with my shop owners 02 S-281 and one of his customers Whipple charged 03 Cobra........one ride in either of those two ( or your car too I imagine 95kbgt ) and you will have a hard on the rest of the day ;D ;

God I cant wait until February, :angel:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
o it whines...my friends nicknamed my car Jet. i pull up to em in parking lots and they yell "hey paul turn off the jet i cant hear a word your saying"

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Nice video man. :thumbs: I miss mine and yes Matt they whine. Mine did like a mofo.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ya im having a big problem with mine using all 6oz of oil in the s/c in a week...maybe a blown seal?

95GTSNJ

Reaction score
Hey.....Thats video is very nice man. Love the hood as well maked the car look so mean. I cant wait to till i can get my KB......was told by KB that since im thinking of rebuilding my motor to make it 8.5:1 ratio......so i cant wait. And your right its like a huge shot hearing the whine.....I CANT WAIT........lol.....Keep telling the wife i WANT IT NOW......lol

But great vid.....love the smoked out lights too....Chris 95GTSNJ

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
What are your numbers? hp/trq, 1/4mile?
291HP 385TQ havent run in the 1/4 due to no traction till 3rd :bunny3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads