Name my car

rgs

Reaction score
mines called ghetto fabulous

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i usually call it baby or beauty or every once in awhile the mean green machine 8). beast is already taken by the 79 f 150 4x4 so that was out

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow lol i didn't know people still did this lol i used to work with a guy who named his truck merlin....i thought he was a homo when he started talking to it...my only gets a name when im mad at it also!! lol :D but i love my cars there just not a person so no names.

Bluextc

Reaction score
My car's name is bluextc, that's why I go by that name online. Took me about 6 months to come up with a name I liked, originally was gonna name her kodeblue, but as soon as I decided on it, I saw an article in one of the stang magazines on a guy with a fox body and it was named kodeblue, so that idea was out the window.
How 'bout Ginger?

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I called my 01 GT the aurangastang...I called my 98 blue thunda'...I'm trying to pick out a name for my vert...thinking about naming it after the hottest Texan ever Eva Longoria...
I name all my cars...I named my dakota mufflers cause it has two extra resonators...

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

Can't use Ginger, a friend of mine has already laid claim to that name and he owns me....03 cobra 689rwhp...wheel spinning the dino

G

GREG@SN95

well we call our cars the following

01 ford 150 = The Lariat
the 87 ford f150 = The '87
my dodge half ton = The Peice of Shit
and my mom's buick minivaw I call = The Heap
My mustang I called = either The Mustang or My baby or The loud motherfucking SN95

my parent called my mustang = The boom box ha ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online