NASA @ Pueblo Motorsport Park

RichV

Reaction score
This weekend I was out continuing my Instructor education as well as ran TTD. It was a great weekend weatherwise, took some pics of some of the hardware at the event. I helped out in Tech/Impound a little bit.

Took 2nd place in TTD Saturday, Sunday I had the best TTD time of the weekend!! Took home $100 HAWK certificate.

Was a little surprised at the forum activity, seems like some people went a little wacko. I always miss the good stuff! :)

Anyway ... mods ...

wmfateam

Reaction score
Great pictures. Any video from that track? Poor mustang on the end, how did it happen?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rallim

Reaction score
This makes me really want to go to a NASA event, I've seen a few being held around they're just a bit far. And yeah, what happened to the guy at the end?

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
I didn't get any video. Not a whole lot of exciting stuff in TT. Just make fast laps and keep out of the way of faster cars. If some race group vids get posted on the local site, I'll link them!

The #6 CMC lost the fight with a wall at T10. Turn 10 is a 90* turn onto the dragstrip at this track. He was experimenting with a different line and it didn't pan out. At all. Parting out of this one just may be the only option, we'll see what happens. Shame to see this stuff, #71 v1.0 met it's fate at this track as well, not the same way, but it looked very similar.

Definitely get out to a NASA event if you can. I'm very fortunate to have a local region and to have 3 tracks within 1.5 hours of my house. A couple of other tracks we run are from 4-6 hours, Hallett is a bit further. Definitely worth the effort to do it, can get expensive. My last season with #71 was very frustrating, expensive, and a huge time drain. So a year off is in order

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score

A little action down the straight.

ba#97

Reaction score
I'm seriously debating going the spec e30 route but the thing holding me back is the cost per weekend. spec e30 would be relatively cheaper than other classes and it's huge here in norcal but Idk if I could afford to go wheel to wheel sadly. hard enough to keep the stang together for a full track season....of course I wouldn't know about a full season anyway seeing as I always get deployed half way through it. lol.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
That's what I wanted to rnu as well. I built the first SpecE30 in the RM region but there was no competition. So I went CMC.

Entry is the same. Then fuel and disposable costs. On CMC I spend $100 per weekend in fuel, $600/yr in brakes, $1-2000 per year in tires, and about $500 in maintenance. If nothing major breaks.

ba#97

Reaction score
Yeah. Our regions are pretty much opposite, we have no ai or cmc out here hardly at all but the spec classes run in droves.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
California hippies. :D

ba#97

Reaction score
I know I know. I'd have this thing ready for cmc if it weren't for the lack of competition. lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online