Near New 97 Cobra SVT Convertible in my garage *photos*..

Reaction score
I just sold 94 GT Convertible and had plans on buying an O5 up machine.. but after going on vacation in Pensacola, Gulf Shores area.. I've come back with an amazing low mileage treat.

This SVT Cobra Convertible car is just amazing... looks so much better in person. Photos don't do it just justice. The car has original & documented all receipts 25,000 miles. It sounds, runs, feels and smells brand new! It was kept in a heated garage. I am a happy man.

pensacolakq9.jpg

stickerzr7.jpg

infrontfv8.jpg

inrearov6.jpg

trailerut4.jpg

:banana:

SMOKE

Reaction score
Very, very nice. Looks great!!!
O0 Great find.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
Wow! You have a brand new, 10 year old car!! Good job!

I know. You will freak when you see inside the fender wells. It takes you "back to the future" when you're inside.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Damn, wow. Thats awesome but I would HAVE to lose the pinstripe.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Damn, wow. Thats awesome but I would HAVE to lose the pinstripe.

I know.. in the photos it looks HUGE.. but in person.. it's almost a none issue. Near invisible. The rear cobra was also painted at the dealership. So that also is something I would like removed.

I have already been sourcing methods to remove both without damaging the factory paint job. Any suggestions?

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Your interior looks nothing like mine that is on my 95! Kind of, but not really. I went from thinking it was OK; to yucky!!

The pinstriping and rear Cobra isn't too bad!

4point6GT

Reaction score
YU LUCKY SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much yu get it for ?????? freakin :pimp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DamieN

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
YU LUCKY SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much yu get it for ?????? freakin :pimp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
nice cobra man, i know how u feel about the miles, my 95 gt just clocked over 21k

snoball

Reaction score
What did you pay cuz my dads is in the same condition and almost bought it from identical owners. My dads has 21xxx miles on it though. We are trying to find a price to sell. Only thing we dont have the window sticker.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online