Need 18x10's?

OP
OP
wmfateam

wmfateam

Reaction score
That's what I said! The silver ones are 159.9 for two, but they only have one pair left. I didn't need them, but I couldn't pass up the price. Especially because I tend to do some off track landscaping from time to time.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that is what it sounds like but they are black so there is no reason that possible something as simple as dipping them, or as complex as going over them with the correct finish clear coat on two or on all of them would make them match.

Reaction score
I personally really like the sve drift wheels but I only liked them in silver which I don't think they sell anymore. I also believe they used to be sold only 18x9s

OP
OP
wmfateam

wmfateam

Reaction score
I have a set of RPF1's as main race wheels and these are going to be used for practice/qualify/qualify race.

I personally really like the sve drift wheels but I only liked them in silver which I don't think they sell anymore. I also believe they used to be sold only 18x9s

On LMR's ebay page they had one pair of silver 18x10's.

Royal96

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on 2 sets... Have always loved these wheels and I'm going to do some experimenting with them. Price is too good not to

Royal96

Reaction score
Received the first set out of the two I ordered. Beautiful wheels, but they sent me one in a satin black (like the description says) and one in more of a gloss black. I'm interested in seeing the combo I get in the next set.

chris91

Reaction score
Mine come in tomorrow. They better all be matching.... I have some beastly 315/30 Michelin Pilots Super Sports awaiting two of them, just need to find two 275/35's for the fronts and I'll be set.

Royal96

Reaction score
Mine come in tomorrow. They better all be matching.... I have some beastly 315/30 Michelin Pilots Super Sports awaiting two of them, just need to find two 275/35's for the fronts and I'll be set.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll even contact them about the difference. You can tell when theyre side by side but if you put them 5 feet apart it's harder to see unless you're looking.

chris91

Reaction score
What if they send a silver one in the next batch. I'm worried as to what I'll be getting since I bought the last two pair.

Royal96

Reaction score
What if they send a silver one in the next batch. I'm worried as to what I'll be getting since I bought the last two pair.

They actually have more listed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-04-FORD-...c2a369d&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=122072503165

I think I've decided it'll be worth contacting them, because I absolutely love the satin finish and am "eh" on the glossier finish (Though both on the box are listed as "flat black"). Either way, I'm going to see what comes tomorrow before contacting them (Just incase they send me 2 more glossier ones).

chris91

Reaction score
Oh cool, when I bought mine it said there weren't anymore left. It's very tempting to buy another set and throw em to the side for a few years.

Royal96

Reaction score
Yeah I'm contemplating buying another set to throw drag radials on, but we'll see how LMR treats me with this finish mix up first.