Reaction score
Nice and Simple. I like it. :)

VertTireSmoke.jpg

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Thanks man. looks damn good. ill prolly sport this one for awhile. im gonna try and get in on sometime soon. just got home from a 17hr work shift and i get to go back in in about 6 hours for another 17hr shift. on top of that i got a 3 page paper due monday that i haven't started. calculus hw that needs done for monday and a java program typed up and running by wednesday that i haven't started. all in all i need to stop being a lazy bastard and get to work. lol.

/rant

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
Thanks man. looks damn good. ill prolly sport this one for awhile. im gonna try and get in on sometime soon. just got home from a 17hr work shift and i get to go back in in about 6 hours for another 17hr shift. on top of that i got a 3 page paper due monday that i haven't started. calculus hw that needs done for monday and a java program typed up and running by wednesday that i haven't started. all in all i need to stop being a lazy bastard and get to work. lol.

/rant

Thanks. I'm not that great at photoshop but hopefully it will last awhile until someone who knows what they are doing makes you a nice one. O0

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
That is fucking awesome man.Sorry Red96GT but i think im gonna use this one instead.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
That is fucking awesome man.Sorry Red96GT but i think im gonna use this one instead.

No offense taken. It was about as plain as a sig can get. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online