need a new sig please

Discussion in 'Virtual Bodyshop & Photoshop Requests' started by VertTireSmoke, Mar 28, 2007.

1. VertTireSmoke

VertTireSmoke Active Member

Here is the link to the pics i posted. Make it however u think would look best. My only request is to have the cobra emblem in there somewhere. doesn't ahve to be of the one i took cuz i think it looks a lil blurry. Thanks in advance. here is the link http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=9465.0

2. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

Nice and Simple. I like it. :)

[​IMG]

3. VertTireSmoke

Thanks man. looks damn good. ill prolly sport this one for awhile. im gonna try and get in on sometime soon. just got home from a 17hr work shift and i get to go back in in about 6 hours for another 17hr shift. on top of that i got a 3 page paper due monday that i haven't started. calculus hw that needs done for monday and a java program typed up and running by wednesday that i haven't started. all in all i need to stop being a lazy bastard and get to work. lol.

/rant

4. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

Thanks. I'm not that great at photoshop but hopefully it will last awhile until someone who knows what they are doing makes you a nice one. O0

5. ARdoller

ARdoller -Never Forget-

i got ya covered

[​IMG]

6. VertTireSmoke

That is fucking awesome man.Sorry Red96GT but i think im gonna use this one instead.

7. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

No offense taken. It was about as plain as a sig can get. O0