Need a wiring guru!

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Yea Idk what I have in the back, but I'll pull and sell you the amp if you want it.

If you can do up a little how-to for me for bypassing the window module and the amp that'd be awesome. Just need to know which wires I'm jumping together for the windows and what wires I need to splice together for the amp bypass

I can do that, I probably wont write up a how to thread on the one touch module, but might do it for the amp since it seems to be a common problem. I will PM you the info and have you try it before I make it public, if thats ok with you? Pictures of you doing the bypass would be helpful as I will use them on the how to thread. I will try to get that info to you tomorrow, but I am unsure how much time I will have. I will take pictures of the wiring diagrams and do some labeling and drawing to show you what wires do what, and where you need to cut/splice/solder/tape/etc.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I can do that, I probably wont write up a how to thread on the one touch module, but might do it for the amp since it seems to be a common problem. I will PM you the info and have you try it before I make it public, if thats ok with you? Pictures of you doing the bypass would be helpful as I will use them on the how to thread. I will try to get that info to you tomorrow, but I am unsure how much time I will have. I will take pictures of the wiring diagrams and do some labeling and drawing to show you what wires do what, and where you need to cut/splice/solder/tape/etc.

Sounds good. I'll be sure to take pictures... dont rush the info if you dont have time I'll probably do it sunday.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if I can find it on my cardomain site(since they changed it and f'd up the whole thing) I have a write up on there on how to bypass the amps. There is an 8-pin hrns clipped to the inside of the dash that has 8 pins in it connected to another hrns It looks almost like the stock power hrns for the deck except its black. disconnect those two hrns's and use the male side as your speaker wires directly off of the deck. With a standard for 70-1770 hrns the black side will plug right in and the speaker wire colors on it will match your deck as well.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
[MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] did you find it?
Tomorrow is suppose to be 50 degrees out do I'd like to get alot done on the car :D

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
so like I said I had everything organized on my cardomain page with everything on the mach system separated into a separate page. They switched to a system closer to instagram and I have no idea how to organize things or how it shows up for you really. For me on the top of the page it shows pics of the stock radio being pulled out and me pointing too a specific hrns inside the dash, that is the speaker bypass hrns you need too find. The speakers are paired off 2 wires at a time from on end too the other.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395420/1994-ford-mustang?action=demo

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
so like I said I had everything organized on my cardomain page with everything on the mach system separated into a separate page. They switched to a system closer to instagram and I have no idea how to organize things or how it shows up for you really. For me on the top of the page it shows pics of the stock radio being pulled out and me pointing too a specific hrns inside the dash, that is the speaker bypass hrns you need too find. The speakers are paired off 2 wires at a time from on end too the other.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395420/1994-ford-mustang?action=demo

Are the wire colors going to be the same on that harness as they here for the harness that's currently connected to my head unit?
Sounds easy enough. Just pop off that harness, strip the wires, and hook up all the speaker wires again.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if your using an aftermarket hrns the wire colors on the deck will match the hrns that clips into the bypass hrns I am pointing too. ITs a standard for speaker hrns that comes in a number of wiring kits. If you don't have a hrns you can actually cut the other side off that goes to the amp and then wire that to your deck but you would need to use a AA battery to test your speaker wires.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Well the radio is no all sorted out. Just need to run wires for my amp and sub and get a sub box.

I am at a lose with the windshield wipers and washer fluid pump not working.

And I still need to know which wires to connect to bypass the 1 touch module in the doors for the windows to work.

If I remember I'll be taking a look at the vac line today, I got caught up in the stereo yesterday.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Well the radio is no all sorted out. Just need to run wires for my amp and sub and get a sub box.

I am at a lose with the windshield wipers and washer fluid pump not working.

And I still need to know which wires to connect to bypass the 1 touch module in the doors for the windows to work.

If I remember I'll be taking a look at the vac line today, I got caught up in the stereo yesterday.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, work was hectic this weekend. Ill get that wiring diagram and directions to you in a hour or so

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Sorry dude totally forgot. Im on break at work now and will be home in 3-4 hours. Ill see if I can dig up that info when I get home

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online