Need advise on Diff parts

ripper

Reaction score
Ok so i decided to go with the moser 31 spline and detroit trutrak. So I bought them and my tuner has them sitting in his shop. Now he tells me he cant get to it right away. Now if you knew him you would know if he says he will have it done next week your car will be there at least a month. Cant get to it right away means ill probubly get em instlled in friggin October. I have the one wheel peel goin on now and I dont like it. I stopped by my local dealership (Weisleder Ford) were i have all of the work done on my wifes 95gt and he gave me a real cheap cheap price to do a rebuild on my rear now. He wants me to get the parts though. Im going to go ahead and let them fix it but i need to know exactly what i need. Is this all i need?

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=FMS-M-4700-B&view=1&N=700+

Thnx for your help

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I would wait on the Tru Trac . . unless you're talking about fixing it in the mean time

As for the parts . . I dunno :dunno:

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Yea im just gonna fix it till he gets time to put the trutrac in. Parts are only 50 bux it looks like.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
New clutches will fix the one wheel peel problem. But then you need to hope that everything else is good. Hopefully you won't need spider gears, axles, or a carrier.

smasher41

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
New clutches will fix the one wheel peel problem. But then you need to hope that everything else is good. Hopefully you won't need spider gears, axles, or a carrier.
yep, i rebuilt my trac lock and now when coming toa slow rolling stop i can hear a clunking sound, been told the spider gears were shot. :(

I plan on replacing the rear end in the next few weeks though O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online