Need an electrician automotive technician

Reaction score
I've vaguely asked this here but mostly asked and was directed to f150 site, which in almost 4 weeks no one has responded, so technically I just need to know how to get control power to the factory light switch for a 2003 f150 (to illuminate the fog on light and provide key on power, to the fog light pins in the switch harness) and get power to the lights i have ready to be installed, i understand that most likely this was done through a relay (206 ) if memory serves, but it is not present or even wired in my under hood fuse box, so in short factory switch for fogs , fogs installed, wires present in switch pig tail, no wires out to engine bay or bumper (no factory foglight harness) except the wire i ran when i had originally convinced myself I had enough information to get it down. If anyone could help , I'd really appreciate it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I remember you asking but you wanted to get it all to work through the stock fusebox with the stock relay if I remember correctly. I am sure we still have no idea how to do that with out putting in some time researching wire schematics and tracing down wire colors and honestly as much as I love electronice no one enjoys schematics. I would still recommend just getting a fog light relay wiring system that is available at almost anyplace that sells fog lights and it would take 30-45 mins for an experienced installer to run that cable, tie up the relay and fuse somewhere that is easy to access and connect to the stock switch and the lights you have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online