Need any Wiring Diagrams? (Stereo, Alarm and/or Crusie Control)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Feel free to ask me. I can get them for basically any vehicle. Just post here and ill post em up.

Instead of guessing the stereo wires or spending $20 on a vehicle specific harness you can just get the diagrams match them up with your headunit diagrams and your good to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE
1995-1997 Mustang STEREO WIRING
Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black
Ground Black/Green
Illumination Light Blue/Red
Dimmer n/a
Amplifier Remote Dark Blue
Antenna Right Front

Front Speakers 5" x 7" Doors
Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green
Left Front (-) Light Blue/White
Right Front (+) White/Light Green
Right Front (-) Dark Green/Orange

Rear Speakers 5" x 7" Rear Deck
Left Rear (+) Gray/Light Blue
Left Rear (-) Tan/Yellow
Right Rear (+) Orange/Red
Right Rear (-) Brown/Pink
---------------------------------------------------------------

I can get these (Stereo Diagrams) as well as Alarm Diagrams, and Crusie Control Diagrams for pretty much any vehicle.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey I'm having a little trouble with my mach 460 in my cobra, I think I have a bad connection or something, because every other day or so my rear speakers sound like they are blown. I have disconnected a plug right in the middle of the trunk area under the seat trim, and then plugged it back in and it goes away only to come back again later. The previous owner added subs I think because on the back of the rear left seat there a 4 holes that looks like the spot a amp use to be mounted at, also on the left amp harness there is two plastic splice in pieces for external hook ups........maybe he messed something up when he did that? A diagram of the correct wiring would be great, also any suggestions or ideas on this would be terrific.

wolvee123

Reaction score
I have a 96 gt vert with a CodeAlarm system in it and for some reason none of my interior lights work. Someone i spoke with said that the interiors are conceted through the aftermarket alarm and thats where I should check first for wiring problems... obviously I checked all bulbs and fuses and door switches. I do have the glovebox light and all dash lights. What wire digram would i need and can you get it? THanks
MikeW

B0mb3r645

Reaction score
Hey I'm having troubles with my Mach 460 system, and am asking for a diagram so I can look into it without spending money I don't have.

And if you do, do you have both fuse panel diagrams? Didn't get a car manual when I got the stang.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I dont have the mach460 diagram or at least I dont think it is, unless its the one at the very top in my 1st post (check that out).

Here I hosted up a online shop manual (much better then ford) download it here:
http://www.sn95forums.com/misc/94CAR_06_0.iso.zip

Only thing is that its more so for the 94-95 but it should still have the fuse panel diagrams on there.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
no i cant find the mach unless this is it:

1995-1997 Mustang STEREO WIRING
Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black
Ground Black/Green
Illumination Light Blue/Red
Dimmer n/a
Amplifier Remote Dark Blue
Antenna Right Front

Front Speakers 5" x 7" Doors
Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green
Left Front (-) Light Blue/White
Right Front (+) White/Light Green
Right Front (-) Dark Green/Orange

Rear Speakers 5" x 7" Rear Deck
Left Rear (+) Gray/Light Blue
Left Rear (-) Tan/Yellow
Right Rear (+) Orange/Red
Right Rear (-) Brown/Pink

gearhead

Reaction score
Do you know where the amp or amps are for my system?? I think I blew mine out, but I have no idea where to begin troubleshooting. I have a hane's manual and their diagrams suck, plus they have nothing in there about the sound systems.

All I did was check the fuse in the fuse panel for it, and it was good. Any help is appreciated!!

luke five oh

Reaction score
Just lately, I keep blowing the #8 fuse...and I have no idea where or why.... a wiring diagram of everything connected through that fuse and how the wiring is run would be a huge help.... or maybe if this is a common issue or something

luke five oh

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Which is fuse #8? Sorry I dont have a diagram like that.
Judging from what's not working...itts the courtesy lights, radio, clock pod, speedo amplifier

luke five oh

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Do you have a stock stereo? Any aftermarket gauges?
bought the car, it had an aftermarket sony radio....no custom gauges or anything though

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If it were me id prob just install a slightly higer amperage fuse, I know thats not right but it will work and if that blows then you know you have a problem you gotta solve on your hands

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
You dont by chance have a diagram of the third brake light housing for a 95 do ya(didnt think ya pry would but figured id ask)? The previous owner put on a cobra wing and he hacked up the wiring and a couple wires are not hooked up.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I found a diagram of the stereo for the mach:

Stereo.gif

Tattoogod

Reaction score
Hi , Can you check to see if the hazard flasher is the same as the turn signal flasher..I was told they are the same relay with two parts in them..since my airbag light came on..peeps are telling me the clock spring is bad..would this cause the turnsignals stop working...everything else works perfect. I give up :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.