Need drag wheels for my '95 Cobra with '04 IRS HELP!

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
I'd like to run a 15x10 with a 295/55, but I need a little help evaluating my options. I'd also prefer to run a jegs or summit knock off so I can put the car on the track this season, but like I said I'm a little confused on what I'm going to be able to run with the IRS and I don't want to order something that won't fit and be screwed. In short...15in wheel, big tire, minimal grinding.

Thanks guys!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd like to run a 15x10 with a 295/55, but I need a little help evaluating my options. I'd also prefer to run a jegs or summit knock off so I can put the car on the track this season, but like I said I'm a little confused on what I'm going to be able to run with the IRS and I don't want to order something that won't fit and be screwed. In short...15in wheel, big tire, minimal grinding.

Thanks guys!

Its doable you will have to grind a but load off the rear tie rods to do it . It ends up looking great ... My buddy had drag lites in his

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
What size are the rears in your sig? they look sweet. I think I know the answer already but just to be sure, do you think a 295/55/15 would fit with the IRS and H&R lowering springs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online