Need for Speed Carbon

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by Slow98GT, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

It comes out today and wanted to know if anyone besides me is getting it. I've had it preorder for 9 days.

2. Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis Active Member

Did you get it and is it any good??? Any good cars??
    Mustangs??

Willis

3. waltnono

waltnono Active Member

Yup, sometime this weekend I'll pick it up. I luv most wanted and I hoped it builted upon that.

4. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

it came out the 31st and they didn't send it off till the 3rd lazy pice of crap. it should be here this next week i'll be sure to tell ya what i think after i get it

5. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

OMG ITS GREAT so far i've seen a ford gt and a 05+ mustang but haven't unlocked them yet

6. i8ur-riceburner

i8ur-riceburner New Member

bought it 3 days ago and i had off from work and school and i was and had no internet lol so yea i played for about 10 hrs straight mon and tues, i wont give up the story line but the cars are sick, theres a hemi cuda, challenger r/t concept, 2 lambo's, a shelby gt500, a vette zo6, i also like how u can race with someone from your team it makes it alot easier and the auto save. all i have left is to beat the final boss so ill prob kill that after the gym tonight :banana:

7. Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis Active Member

Damn 10 hours and you are about to beat the game??? IS it easy or what?

8. i8ur-riceburner

10 hr mon and 10 hr tues lol so 20 hrs but eh its kinda easy, for me anyways because i played every need for speed out there, my fav was nfs most wanted that came out last yr for 360 that 1 took me a while, but carbon is good to im tryin to get xbox live and play online i just havent gottin around to it yet

9. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

i got to 3 in the black list but couldn't beat most wanted and i'm at 65% now which is shocked me because the older ones cheated but this one doesn't seem to bad

10. i8ur-riceburner

in most wanted i think i beat the game with th aston martin or the benz i forget, in carbon im driven the lambo b/c u need ther handling when ur driftin and in the canyon n shit

11. houston5.0jay

houston5.0jay New Member

Im driving the 2005/6 GT in Carbon... pretty fun game. eveything but drifting is fun..
    most wanted was still my fave so far though... beat the game with the vette.. the stang wasnt fast enough even fully modded.

12. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

i use my alfa remeo for most of the drifting because i can keep control of it best while drifting the rest of the time i use an astin martin speaking of which i haven't played in 2 days bout time for me to do some more racing

13. Rantheman

Rantheman Well-Known Member

I just got done playing for the night I rented it tonight and I am about 50% done and only took me 7 hours to get that far. I like both carbon and most wanted the only thing I miss in carbon is the mil stones!!!

14. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

he must be good :laugh:

15. Slow98GT

Slow98GT Active Member

hey it has the shelby gt500 (old one)
    i beat the carrer mode wasn't to hard just pissed me off that i unlocked 5 cars on the last race

16. Black97GT

Black97GT Legend

I got it..beat the career in less than a day. I also beat all of the challenge series the next couple of days. It's a fun game I like how they included more of the old school muscle cars. Now I am just working on getting all of the reward cards..some of those are kinda tricky.