Need for Speed

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by Orange 94, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Orange 94

Orange 94 Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

I haven't bought a Need for Speed game for over 5 years. The last title i actually played was shift, which was just okay. I then had bought one of the hot pursuit (2009?) since I loved playing the old one on gamecube, I didn't play more that 30 mins of it before I couldn't stand it anymore.

Now 5 years later I thought I'd give one of their newer titles a shot. Figure they'd fix their mistakes since then. I just picked up the 2012 most wanted. It is just complete shit, I can't stand to even play it. How does this company continue to make games...

Is there seriously no good racing games made in the last few years? Well besides forza and turismo. I love forza because of the realism, but the game becomes repeative and sucks. The forza games are waaaaay to long, you get bored of them after completing like 10% of the game lol.

What happened to racing gaming? How is it the games I played as a child are still better than games of today?

2. ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89 Legend

The last NFS I played was shift, then pro street? I think before that. The newer ones suck, and yea shift was pretty decent. I plan on going to see the movie Friday but don't really have high hopes of it being that great.

3. MustangChris

MustangChris Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

i own two Ferraris and three lotuses... who needs video games? pfffft.

4. Ferocious

Ferocious Legend SN95 Supporter

I pretty much stopped playing them after NFS Underground 2. That game was the shit back in the day.

5. DropTopPony

DropTopPony Administrator Staff Member Admin SN95 Supporter

I have Rivals for PS4 and its just ok. I don't really get excited to play it but my 3 year old likes it.