Need help - give me the best 94-95 tuner you know of

KidK9

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm at the very end of the build with my Cobra. This thing has a balanced and blueprinted 333 stroker engine with Vortech VS3 supercharger. It has a Moates Quarterhorse chip in it. This thing is broken in and runs hard but is not perfect (which is where it needs to be). It is having idling issues and cold start issues. The tuner spent 4 months on this thing (part time) and is not getting it right. I will take this car ANYWHERE to get done correctly. I'm not looking to solve the problem on here, I'm looking to take it to someone to tune it perfectly.

Please give me the best tuner you know of when it comes to our 1994-1995 cars. Thanks in advance.

Sinned83

Reaction score
OBD1 sucks man try kurgan motorsports they're out of atl

Sinned83

Reaction score
Yes and no. It's also how you modify the parameters.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Really appreciate everyone's help with this. Certainly doesn't have to be anyone local to me. I had forgotten that I purchased the Vortech from Bob Kurgan years ago, and he was great to work with and very responsive on email. I just want this darn thing figured out.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Really appreciate everyone's help with this. Certainly doesn't have to be anyone local to me. I had forgotten that I purchased the Vortech from Bob Kurgan years ago, and he was great to work with and very responsive on email. I just want this darn thing figured out.
Yeah man he's legit.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would personally recommend someone that you can meet in person/can be with the car over a remote tuner.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been speaking with Bob Kurgan on email today and he thinks it's a matter of letting him have the car and swapping the Moates chip out for an SCT chip. I'm excited to get it to him.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Never dealt with the guy. . But here lately i have seen alot of people complaining about him. . Even on this forum. .

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Like i said. Never delt with the guy. . Just letting you know people been complaining about his tunes.. venom on here was one of them i think..

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Like i said. Never delt with the guy. . Just letting you know people been complaining about his tunes.. venom on here was one of them i think..

I don't think you understand how pissed I am with the current tune. There is no where to go but up.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Well his initial advice was switch off the Moates and onto an SCT chip and he will take care of tuning it. So that's what I'm going to do as long as it gets it running correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online