NEED HELP PICKING A CLUTCH

xs man 27

Reaction score
I got a exedy clutch stage 2 when I replaced the engine since it was out and my old one was going ... very happy with it

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Ive ran Centerforce Dual Friction's in all my stick Mustangs(2 Foxes, 1 94, and two 99's) and never had a problem with them. Not a heavy pedal and definitely take some abuse.
I think they are nice clutches but all the ones I saw are a bit pricey.

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
I got a exedy clutch stage 2 when I replaced the engine since it was out and my old one was going ... very happy with it
I am leaning toward the exedy clutch stage 2 clutch now, I was about to order it last night but I'm making sure I have all my bases covered first. What year mustang did you put yours in and what size was it? I'm thinking a 10.5 is what goes in my 2000 gt, correct me if im wrong guys.

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
I ordered the exedy stage 2 clutch last night from American muscle and its on its way now so I hope I end up as happy as you guys were with yours. I also ordered me some other small items like the white face reverse glow instrument cluster but mine is still the black one didn't like the white.

OP
OP
dirtyred11

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Whell I tried to put my clutch in today and come to find out I had a 6 bolt crank and I need an 11'' clutch so the clutch American muscle sent me was the wrong one, and when I go to get the right one they say its out of stock.... So I ended up buying a Ram clutch and having it overnighted so it will be here 2ma so hopefully I will be satisfied with it.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im sorry bro....I must have jinxed you...lol
Im glad you are getting it worked out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litelmac

Members online