need help

Nater

Reaction score
Ok, I replaced the MAF sensor, and still not running right, and still getting error code 0102. MAF sensor reference voltage too low. Here is also another prob. I know the PI intake requires it to be tapped for the second sensor. Mine is not as no one here has a tap for these threads.I have the gauge sensor plugged in, but not the ECU. Now if I plug in the ECU temp sensor and let it hang, the cooling fan never comes on and the idle increases, causing the motor to overheat.

STNG_96

Reaction score
Maybe youve got a short or something in the wiring, or your just not getting a good connection through the electronic ports. As far as the sensor in the manifold, are you trying to say you drilled a hole and left the sensor just hanging in there?

Ender

Reaction score
The way I understand it, he has the sensor connected to the harness, but the sensor is just hanging freely in the engine bay. That is not a good idea at all, you need to tap your crossover and install it properly. A tap shouldn't be hard to find, if you can't get one locally, then buy one online. Your car is not going to run right without the ECU getting all the information it needs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online