NEED HELP

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok well im about to buy new rims what do u all think about 18" in the back and 17" in the front on my 95 conv. pics would help.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
here is pics of my old bullitts 17 front 18 rear....

26391b7e.jpg

aead5f3f.jpg

11c46234.jpg

2a931ea6.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
When I see the 17" front 18" rear setup....I think it looks cool because it gives the car a good stance....but I always imagine the car with 18s up front, and I think it would look better.

So I say....18s all around.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Yea i say go for it.. I dont care for 18's all the way around... There was a guy on another forum i get on that had Torque thrust's but he 17's in the rear and 15's in the front.. Looked ok.. But now he got some made for the track 15x4's for the front.. Ill try to get a pic..

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
1st 17's and 15' 2nd 15x10's and 15x4's

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
quick question for you guys. when you do for example 17 front 18 rear, do you do the same profile on each tire, or do you use the same diameter tire and just run lower profile on the rear?

97six

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
quick question for you guys. when you do for example 17 front 18 rear, do you do the same profile on each tire, or do you use the same diameter tire and just run lower profile on the rear?
i would run a lower profile tire on the front to bring the front end a little bit lower, then mayb a little bit more profile on the rear. some people get the tires the same profile and it just doesnt look the same.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I think it works fine. Honestly, a lot of the time you can't even tell really. You have to really look to notice the differences.

The new egde with the flames looks awesome, BTW. But there's no way that the first pic is 17's in the rear and 15's in the front. The difference would be WAYYY bigger.

EDIT: I went ahead and did a photoshop comparison of the sizes, I copied the wheel from the rear and just moved it over, slightly overlapping the front wheel so that you could see a comparison of the size. looks like the car has 17's all around.

comparo.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I think it works fine. Honestly, a lot of the time you can't even tell really. You have to really look to notice the differences.

The new egde with the flames looks awesome, BTW. But there's no way that the first pic is 17's in the rear and 15's in the front. The difference would be WAYYY bigger.

EDIT: I went ahead and did a photoshop comparison of the sizes, I copied the wheel from the rear and just moved it over, slightly overlapping the front wheel so that you could see a comparison of the size. looks like the car has 17's all around.

comparo.jpg

I agree there is no way the rims are those sizes, you can tell my 17 to 18 so you would be able to see it more with this car.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
I agree with you guys.. Thats just what he said he had...Didnt really think about the big difference..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010