need input on new bumper

VulcanGT

Reaction score
hye guys. ive got a 95 GT and i want to spice up the apperance of the front. i already have a 96 cobra hood, chrome Cobra R's, and ordered an S281 wing, and i was wondering if you guys think a stalker front bumper would look cool on that. also, its getting painted next april. should i paint it black...... or redfire like on the 03 cobras? i was going to do dark shadow grey, but we have an 04 DSG GT.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If its black now I would stick with a dark color, makes it so much easier and better. I gotta love the cobra bumper, the cobra with abc lip (like mine) the stalker is my 3rd choice but I do still like it.

OP
OP
V

VulcanGT

Reaction score
i thought about a cobra fron bumper, but i dont want it to look too much like a cobra. i want to keep it a GT. i was thinking of getting the cobra front bumper and swapping the hood for a Cobra R with a 3 1/5 inch rise, and also add some deppdish balck bullits. the car was originally laser red and was painted balck later on sometime. i was thinking of taking it back to close to its original color, but i like the black. decisions, decisions..... :help2:

Ram000

Reaction score
yeah, it's $250-ish from ABCExclusive, plus another $75 + or - for shipping.

if you wanna keep the GT look, ABC also sells a GT front bumper w/ a lip.

S

scarface

I say go cobra...who cares if you look like one? Its not like you are trying to be a terminator or something?

d_punch

Reaction score
the like the cervinis stalker front bumper. and i've seen it on a red sn95 and it look sweet. i say if you have the coin bring the car back to its original color and do the stalker with the hood you talked about.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cobra bumper is nice.
I dont like how the stalker has the sharp lines on it, doesnt match the car IMO.

yellowgt

Reaction score
Cobra bumper all the way man.

I just bought one and It's going to be painted next month (Canary Yellow) of course.. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
is there any reason to debate this further? :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: :khobra: get it :thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online