Need kenny brown decals..Please

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
Anybody have a Kenny Brown windshield banner, please post or send me a pic. I cant seem to find a good photo of one. Thanks

OP
OP
C

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
not at all. but i do have some KB decals and I have some copys of the logo. But I need to have a pic of an actual KB windsheild banner to give the sign company so they can make me one. actualy everything is Kenny Brown on my car except the panhard which is a mayer racing adjustable and the stock K member.

OP
OP
C

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
The printing co. is in the process now and they should be finished by mon/ tues. quite expensive compared to what I could have paid KB. Kicking myself right now. but they will be bada$$ when completed, and no one will have the same decals. pretty cool!

OP
OP
C

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
well now Im upset. My decals were suppeosed to be done by mon/tues last week. I went to pick them up and they were not ready. so I waited till friday. I went back and there was a sign on the door stating they would be closed till mon. So yesterday, I took the drive up there and guess what... they have not even started on them. PISSED, I wanted my decals back. It took almost 20 min and 3 phone calls for him to FIND my stuff. Oh well, on to another sign co.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cobra456hp said:
well now Im upset. My decals were suppeosed to be done by mon/tues last week. I went to pick them up and they were not ready. so I waited till friday. I went back and there was a sign on the door stating they would be closed till mon. So yesterday, I took the drive up there and guess what... they have not even started on them. PISSED, I wanted my decals back. It took almost 20 min and 3 phone calls for him to FIND my stuff. Oh well, on to another sign co.

Now thats some BS. Hope it works out for ya.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Some places dont give a crap about customer service, and like he said hes takeing his busniess elsewhere.........good for you, I hope it works out for you also. :thumb:

OP
OP
C

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
he has had nasal probs and has been in / out of the hospital. business suffered= forclosure=no more Kenny Brown

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra456hp said:
he has had nasal probs and has been in / out of the hospital. business suffered= forclosure=no more Kenny Brown

That absolutely sucks, he must not have had anyone good enough to fill in for him. :'(

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
kenny brown is just suspension stuff no biggie there are plenty of good companies out there. but god rest kenny brown

OP
OP
C

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
NITROUSINJECTED said:
kenny brown is just suspension stuff no biggie there are plenty of good companies out there. but god rest kenny brown

Just Suspension stuff? tisk tisk. Dont have any Kenny brown stuff huh? yes, there are good companies but NONE are as GREAT as KB. I actually got depressed when I read about them closing. the only other suspension piece that impresses me the slightest bit is the mm torque arm. most pieces are production crap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online