Need new Sway Bar

wmfateam

Reaction score
What springs do you have on the car? Usually sway bars are matched to spring rates to achieve proper balance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I'm interested as well. If you call MM they will recommend you a sway bar. Alot of guys over at SVTperf were surprised when they recommended they a smaller diameter bar to achieve better balance..

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
I'm interested as well. If you call MM they will recommend you a sway bar. Alot of guys over at SVTperf were surprised when they recommended they a smaller diameter bar to achieve better balance..

Ill give them a call and see what they say.. Thanks

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I like my Eibach paired with my J&M rear lca's. Steedas are known to crack, stay away.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
So what did they say and what did you end up doing?

they said go with a stock one, but then i felt like he was talking about the frount.. i ordered a steeda one anyway, called them and after talking a bit he gave me a coupon code to save some extra..

I like my Eibach paired with my J&M rear lca's. Steedas are known to crack, stay away.

Well Sheeeit, They do offer a lifetime warranty though. If i don't like it i can always sell it.

Steeda one will be here friday.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
GvzR1wf.png

Got it installed, for 250 dollars you think they would not powder coat the threads..

Can already tell a big difference, gonna have to test it on some country roads this weekend. Side note, wish i could just Cerakote Coat or something my whole exhaust black.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
why can't you? any reason you can't other then price? I would recommend nitroplate as I had them do my upper/lower and headers but about a week after I got my upper back they changed their business model and now only do large oem orders. Thankfully it was the last piece I needed to do but its unfortunate they are not still available as they were super nice to deal with, the price was reasonable imo since it was cheaper then jett-hot and supposedly lasts longer too.

But if you are just wanting to do your tail pipes I would probably look at some ceramic paint myself. No its not as durable by any means but it would be pretty easy to touch it up.

Also I am curious did you go with the adjustable bar or the non adjustable bar?

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Its funny how the non adjustable one cost more than the adjustable one..

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not really the adjustable version you leave the stock bar in and then this one mounts up to it. So you make the adjustments to the steeda bar but the stock is still doing its job.

wmfateam

Reaction score
not really the adjustable version you leave the stock bar in and then this one mounts up to it. So you make the adjustments to the steeda bar but the stock is still doing its job.
Are you referring to the Steeda Adco(sp), that is adjusted via the two nuts and attaches to the frame and axle?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online