NEED OPINION ABOUT BUYING FROM THIS WEBSITE

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Ok guys I need some feedback on this website, the name of it is Andysautosports. I need to know if you guys have ever heard of it, ever purchased anything from them, any reviews good and bad, all of those types of things. I am considering maybe purchasing a cowl hood and maybe other things but I want to know the quality of the products before I go ahead with it. I would be putting the parts on a 2000 Mustang Gt also. thanks for all the help in advance guys and all feedback would help....

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I bought some stuff from them back in high school for my s-10 (8-10 years ago). They shipped what I ordered, it's ebay quality to be frank but it's inexpensive and I always got what I ordered

dirtyred11

Reaction score
First google result: 1.5 star average. Horrible reviews. I'd skip it if I were you...

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.andysautosport.com
Thanks, and those are the exact horror stories that I have been hearing about them.

I bought some stuff from them back in high school for my s-10 (8-10 years ago). They shipped what I ordered, it's ebay quality to be frank but it's inexpensive and I always got what I ordered
It's been a very long time since I looked at there website also but I just thought I would look again lately, but I think I am just gonna put a couple more hundred with it and order from somewhere is with a better reputation.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks, and those are the exact horror stories that I have been hearing about them.

It's been a very long time since I looked at there website also but I just thought I would look again lately, but I think I am just gonna put a couple more hundred with it and order from somewhere is with a better reputation.

Its always a safe bet to spend a little more for assured quality. Some things are ok to get on the lower end but a hood could be disastrous if the fit is horribly off and u can't use it. I learned that lesson with headlights, spent more time modifying the brackets to work than they were worth

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Its always a safe bet to spend a little more for assured quality. Some things are ok to get on the lower end but a hood could be disastrous if the fit is horribly off and u can't use it. I learned that lesson with headlights, spent more time modifying the brackets to work than they were worth
You have a good point there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampTheChamp

Members online

No members online now.