NEED OPINION ABOUT BUYING FROM THIS WEBSITE

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dirtyred11, Mar 22, 2014.

1. dirtyred11

dirtyred11 Active Member

Ok guys I need some feedback on this website, the name of it is Andysautosports. I need to know if you guys have ever heard of it, ever purchased anything from them, any reviews good and bad, all of those types of things. I am considering maybe purchasing a cowl hood and maybe other things but I want to know the quality of the products before I go ahead with it. I would be putting the parts on a 2000 Mustang Gt also. thanks for all the help in advance guys and all feedback would help....

2. DeepList

DeepList Administrator Admin SN95 Supporter

3. Burninriverdiver

Burninriverdiver Well-Known Member

I bought some stuff from them back in high school for my s-10 (8-10 years ago). They shipped what I ordered, it's ebay quality to be frank but it's inexpensive and I always got what I ordered

4. dirtyred11

dirtyred11 Active Member

Thanks, and those are the exact horror stories that I have been hearing about them.

It's been a very long time since I looked at there website also but I just thought I would look again lately, but I think I am just gonna put a couple more hundred with it and order from somewhere is with a better reputation.

5. Burninriverdiver

Burninriverdiver Well-Known Member

Its always a safe bet to spend a little more for assured quality. Some things are ok to get on the lower end but a hood could be disastrous if the fit is horribly off and u can't use it. I learned that lesson with headlights, spent more time modifying the brackets to work than they were worth

6. dirtyred11

dirtyred11 Active Member

You have a good point there