need pics of Battery Disconnect Switch on a sn95

kennyz

Reaction score
I am doing a battery relocation kit to my 98 and i have no clue where to put the Battery Disconnect Switch i have to have it out side on the trunk other wise i can't race at the track so if anyone has done this to there sn95 i would love to see the pics Thanks

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i have seen some people put it throught one of there taillights...ill try and find pics for you, but i wouldnt wanna put it there.

Maniak87

Reaction score
i had one on my notch right in front of the rear license plate opening. looked pretty good.

ryclef331

Reaction score
JeremyAlan said:
behind locked fuel door?
under driver side fender well front or rear :dunno:

Jeremy

It has to be in plain sight for track officials. You can't put i on the plate either as when you raise our trunk...the plate goes up as well. Now, if you want to run the wire up to the trunk lid, then by all means, you can do it that way but its a bitch and a half. Out of the tail light is the easiest route really. Unless you go out the bumper. I'll be putting mine right through my reverse light lense when I do my switch finally.

S

scarface

Ide like to see pics also, I will be doing this soon also :)

jsulen

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i have seen some people put it throught one of there taillights...ill try and find pics for you, but i wouldnt wanna put it there.

Any pics of the battery switch that you have saw. I am glad to see those pictures. Thanks!

94 DropTop

Reaction score
100_0185.jpg
I can just remove my plate at the track if they want to see the on/off sticker.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
JeremyAlan said:
behind locked fuel door?
under driver side fender well front or rear :dunno:

Jeremy

Will not pass tech.

2slo95fiveoh said:
http://sn95forums.com/index.php?topic=57545.0

Second post is DuffDaddys car.. He seems to have the most thorough AND NHRA legal setup that I've seen around this forum.

Thank you sir, I try and yea it is the most legal. Drop tops is cool BUT remember Licese plates are state property, you deface it, im sure there is some kind of fine you can get by officer krupke if he is out that night!!!

and good job brinign up a thread from 07.

This is good info but check the date first.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I was thinking about it. But my neighbor said it best. If I get pulled over in my stang, the plate is the least of my worries:) Most people would never notice it unless the knew it was there. But if I piss of a cop and get in trouble ill keep you all updated on the punishments.LOL

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
NO shit captin, thats why I said, good job with the new info and posted it. Its fine to do it, but at least check the date and if you have good NEW information then do it, if not or if your going to add a side comment, then dont bother.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010