Need some input on plates

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i need to go get the registration and shit this month so i figured i might as well get some personalized plates while im there. I was going to last year but decided against it. Now i think i want to do em.

So far i am leaning towards MeanGrn. What do you guys think? I believe it is 7 letters in sd. I was gonna wait till poweradder time and put something about it whether it was n2o, sc or w/e but i dont think i wanna do that plus i dont wanna wait. So help me out

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
haha well your ideas good and so is fets if your a law breaker lol i went with BAD94GT....after my first 7 choices were already taken...so if i ever get anything besides a 94gt its scrap metal haha....my next vehicle im gonna try and get my screen name but im sure that ones taken lol

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
so far i havent gotten a ticket in the stang :police:

i live in sd so there shouldnt be too many taken already (or so i hope). It sucks though because unlike other states you cant check the availabilty of any so i cant do any checking before sending the app in or w/e. You just get 3 options.

The funny thing is some lady got the plate mpeachw. They didnt catch it and she got them and then there was a big deal over making her remove them but she won. funny stuff

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
oh i didn't do mail in i went into the secretary of state office and when i gave the lady my choices she started to ring it up and said ....nope that ones being used and i had to do that crap i think like 7 times ...definitly not what i wanted but its cool

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya it was about impeaching bush. Kind of creative though.

As far as i know in SD you just have to fill out the app and send it in (unless your in the capital i suppose). I may be wrong i havent gotten personalized plates before. I might get them tomorrow or thurs

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i think it means impeach george W bush

oh yea that would be the thing to do, then we can get a Democrat in office and have the Islamic terrorist right here ON TOP OF US :nonono:

Liberals are so ignorant

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Meangrn sounds good but even in alaska, theBAB was having trouble getting personal tags. A lot of them were already taken.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i dont think i will have a problem getting meangrn... if so i will track down who has them and take care of it :slap:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i dont think i will have a problem getting meangrn... if so i will track down who has them and take care of it :slap:

You'd think that but TheBAB had trouble with ones really unique to our cars that were taken. I can't remember exactly what they were but stuff like The Bab was taken. Good luck though. O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:

lets put out a hit :-X

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well i think ill go find out tomorrow or thurs. anyone got any good backups... i was trying to think of something with 50. maybe last50. its pry already taken. ok so meangrn will be 1st option so gimme some backups. i always liked lswhat but ill wait awhile before doing that one ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:

That is probably the best plate to ever be put on a car but I think it will take a power adder to back that up. :naughty:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:

unless theres a cleaning freak in your state theres a cleaning product called mean green lol ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
MeanGrn Gt said:

unless theres a cleaning freak in your state theres a cleaning product called mean green lol ;D

you mean Mr. Clean? :hammer:

mrclean.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
tRaV_19 said:
MeanGrn Gt said:

you mean Mr. Clean? :hammer:

mrclean.jpg

no i mean mean green i will see if i can find it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online