need some input..

hottwheels04

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
13
K this kid who drives a 1995 mtx ford taurus with just a y pipe thinks he ran [email protected], and hewants to race me and hes running his mouth im calling bs flag on that because it made 190 fwhp and is a 4 door heavy family car i dont see how he can run a [email protected] with just 1 mod when my car with full bolt on's is low 14's.. who would win my car 1995 mustang gt with bolt ons vs 1995 sho??
 

hottwheels04

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
13
oh yeah sorry, i posted a while back my name on here was hottwheels04, i have a intake manifold and bolt on's, i could belive high 14's low 15's at best , but i dont see his car going low 14's
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
dude... yer in a mustang... he's in a tortoise... uh i mean taurus...

nuff said

those tortoise's can be quick, watch out of the modified SHO's with the yamaha engine....I've seen them run high 12's at Coastal Plains in J-Ville
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?

In 1989 the SHO was introduced with a 3.0 DOHC V-6 built by yamaha in 93 it was made to 3.2 in 1996 a 3.4 V-8 was put in the 6's place. The motors were pretty responsive to mods and ran at high rpm ( like the 4 valve V-8's of today ) add that to a manual trans in a 3300 pound car..............you can easily get supprised.
 
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

yer dealing w/ a ricer...

mustang > taurus
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

yer dealing w/ a ricer...

mustang > taurus

I never said the mustang was inferior to the Taurus, I'm just stating the fact that those SHO models are pretty neat cars and with the right mods can be made VERY respectable.
 
Snakebit said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

yer dealing w/ a ricer...

mustang > taurus

I never said the mustang was inferior to the Taurus, I'm just stating the fact that those SHO models are pretty neat cars and with the right mods can be made VERY respectable.

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :gtfo: :rice: :gtfo:

lol...
 

SVTGizzi

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
a almost bought a couple SHOs before i bought my stang...a 95 with a 5 speed is runnin 220 hp and 200 ft/lbs stock at the crank, prolly about 12-15 more with the y pipe (the best mod for that car). i can see high 14's IF he can really drive, thats about it.



theyre no mustang, but they make good sleepers....
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
SVTGizzi said:
a almost bought a couple SHOs before i bought my stang...a 95 with a 5 speed is runnin 220 hp and 200 ft/lbs stock at the crank, prolly about 12-15 more with the y pipe (the best mod for that car). i can see high 14's IF he can really drive, thats about it.



theyre no mustang, but they make good sleepers....

the one a J-Ville I seen run 12's had the blower kit on it, the car had been tuned and was running 6lbs of boost I think :-\ cant remember for sure, but that bitch would FLY
 

ryclef331

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
2,913
Reaction score
11
Snakebit said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

yer dealing w/ a ricer...

mustang > taurus

I never said the mustang was inferior to the Taurus, I'm just stating the fact that those SHO models are pretty neat cars and with the right mods can be made VERY respectable.

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :gtfo: :rice: :gtfo:

lol...

He's not lying...
 

yamahaSHO

New Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
yamahaSHO said:
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

I seen one in the 12's so I know what they can do :eek:
 

yamahaSHO

New Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

I seen one in the 12's so I know what they can do :eek:

If I could get traction, I wouldn't doubt I could hit low 11's... But that's IF I could get traction. I've got a built motor (well building it as we speak) and about 15 PSI coming.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
yamahaSHO said:
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

I seen one in the 12's so I know what they can do :eek:

If I could get traction, I wouldn't doubt I could hit low 11's... But that's IF I could get traction. I've got a built motor (well building it as we speak) and about 15 PSI coming.

all that in a SHO, can hurt someones pride very quickly 8)
 

yamahaSHO

New Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

I seen one in the 12's so I know what they can do :eek:

If I could get traction, I wouldn't doubt I could hit low 11's... But that's IF I could get traction. I've got a built motor (well building it as we speak) and about 15 PSI coming.

all that in a SHO, can hurt someones pride very quickly 8)

I've done that a few times :)... However, I KNOW I'll never be the fastest car, but it is great pulling on a Ferrari just to see the look on the guy's face.





95gtjeff said:
yeah im in ct, ive beat his car before but he had every excuse now he has a y pipe he wants to race my car again
This wouldn't be the car you're talking aobut, is it?

http://www.axiscycle.com/slowsho/video/
 
yamahaSHO said:
This wouldn't be the car you're talking aobut, is it?

http://www.axiscycle.com/slowsho/video/

uh... how much does that car weigh?
he doesn't have gears in it or anything?

If I raced him from a dig I hand him his ass...

I don't understand how a heavier car w/ less power is faster then a car with more power ???

please help me out... i'm confused at how that car beat the 95 GT

I have a feeling the GT driver cant drive or something
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,878
Messages
1,452,509
Members
13,567
Latest member
Mustangequiped

Members online

Top