need some input..

hottwheels04

Reaction score
K this kid who drives a 1995 mtx ford taurus with just a y pipe thinks he ran 14.3@97, and hewants to race me and hes running his mouth im calling bs flag on that because it made 190 fwhp and is a 4 door heavy family car i dont see how he can run a 14.3@97 with just 1 mod when my car with full bolt on's is low 14's.. who would win my car 1995 mustang gt with bolt ons vs 1995 sho??

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
oh yeah sorry, i posted a while back my name on here was hottwheels04, i have a intake manifold and bolt on's, i could belive high 14's low 15's at best , but i dont see his car going low 14's

G

GREG@SN95

dude... yer in a mustang... he's in a tortoise... uh i mean taurus...

nuff said

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
dude... yer in a mustang... he's in a tortoise... uh i mean taurus...

nuff said

those tortoise's can be quick, watch out of the modified SHO's with the yamaha engine....I've seen them run high 12's at Coastal Plains in J-Ville

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?

In 1989 the SHO was introduced with a 3.0 DOHC V-6 built by yamaha in 93 it was made to 3.2 in 1996 a 3.4 V-8 was put in the 6's place. The motors were pretty responsive to mods and ran at high rpm ( like the 4 valve V-8's of today ) add that to a manual trans in a 3300 pound car..............you can easily get supprised.

G

GREG@SN95

95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

yer dealing w/ a ricer...

mustang > taurus

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?
dude... ya'll win... trust me... it aint any "special edition" car or he woulda told you that over and over 3000 times...

mustang > taurus

I never said the mustang was inferior to the Taurus, I'm just stating the fact that those SHO models are pretty neat cars and with the right mods can be made VERY respectable.

G

GREG@SN95

Snakebit said:
GREG@SN95 said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?

mustang > taurus

I never said the mustang was inferior to the Taurus, I'm just stating the fact that those SHO models are pretty neat cars and with the right mods can be made VERY respectable.

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :gtfo: :rice: :gtfo:

lol...

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
a almost bought a couple SHOs before i bought my stang...a 95 with a 5 speed is runnin 220 hp and 200 ft/lbs stock at the crank, prolly about 12-15 more with the y pipe (the best mod for that car). i can see high 14's IF he can really drive, thats about it.

theyre no mustang, but they make good sleepers....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SVTGizzi said:
a almost bought a couple SHOs before i bought my stang...a 95 with a 5 speed is runnin 220 hp and 200 ft/lbs stock at the crank, prolly about 12-15 more with the y pipe (the best mod for that car). i can see high 14's IF he can really drive, thats about it.

theyre no mustang, but they make good sleepers....

the one a J-Ville I seen run 12's had the blower kit on it, the car had been tuned and was running 6lbs of boost I think :-\ cant remember for sure, but that bitch would FLY

ryclef331

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
Snakebit said:
GREG@SN95 said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Yamaha engines?

mustang > taurus

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :gtfo: :rice: :gtfo:

lol...

He's not lying...

yamahaSHO

Reaction score
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, SHO's can suprise you.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yamahaSHO said:
Where are you located? If it is the car I think it is, you'll probably be very suprised. Aside from that, I say race him... If you get beat, you get beat. If you win, you win... Nothing more, nothing less.

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

I seen one in the 12's so I know what they can do :eek:

yamahaSHO

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:

im trying to tell the guys that and they dont beleive me :dunno: guess its something you have to see to beleive ;D ;D ;D

If I could get traction, I wouldn't doubt I could hit low 11's... But that's IF I could get traction. I've got a built motor (well building it as we speak) and about 15 PSI coming.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yamahaSHO said:
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:

If I could get traction, I wouldn't doubt I could hit low 11's... But that's IF I could get traction. I've got a built motor (well building it as we speak) and about 15 PSI coming.

all that in a SHO, can hurt someones pride very quickly 8)

yamahaSHO

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:
Snakebit said:
yamahaSHO said:

all that in a SHO, can hurt someones pride very quickly 8)

I've done that a few times :)... However, I KNOW I'll never be the fastest car, but it is great pulling on a Ferrari just to see the look on the guy's face.

95gtjeff said:
yeah im in ct, ive beat his car before but he had every excuse now he has a y pipe he wants to race my car again
This wouldn't be the car you're talking aobut, is it?

http://www.axiscycle.com/slowsho/video/

G

GREG@SN95

yamahaSHO said:
This wouldn't be the car you're talking aobut, is it?

http://www.axiscycle.com/slowsho/video/

uh... how much does that car weigh?
he doesn't have gears in it or anything?

If I raced him from a dig I hand him his ass...

I don't understand how a heavier car w/ less power is faster then a car with more power ???

please help me out... i'm confused at how that car beat the 95 GT

I have a feeling the GT driver cant drive or something

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online