Want To Buy Need some vinyl lettering made

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need some vinyl letting done up for an outdoor sign that I'm putting together... Nothing fancy, just plain block style letters in black. I will specify the letter height and character spacing. That's it.

I've dealt with several places with varying levels of success and satisfaction. But these days it seems like these "graphic shop" people are just too damn "fly-by-night" and I don't like having my money tied up for ages with uncertainty. The last guy I had do up some logos for me literally took like 3 months to complete the product and mail it to me, and that's just not acceptable. Something like a 2 to 4 business day turn around after the approval to get the product in the mail is all it should take.

Anybody have anyone they can recommend that fits the bill? And I'm not looking to spend an arm and a leg. There's no images or anything like that involved with this project, just letters.

bluex

Reaction score
I can do this for you an in your time-frame depending on the color you want.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20151210_165012076.jpg

I'm putting together a sign for my warehouse because I'm tired of truck drivers not being able to find the place, despite the address being clearly visible on my mailbox AND being the only brick and steel warehouse structure in a completely residential neighborhood. :handz:

I have the logo done, but I want to put some lettering under it. Here is the proof that I came up with.

http://pics.deckerservices.com/image_files/vinylletters.jpg

It should be a very simple and straightforward job. If somebody can give me a good price with a good turn around time, shipped to Indiana, I'll PayPal over some money and we'll get moving on it.

bluex

Reaction score
I can do that to your door for $45. I have enough black on hand as well so I can get it out to you relatively quickly. Let me know if you think that's reasonable.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's a tad on the high side, but if you would agree to $40 shipped, I'll go ahead and give you a shot.

If that sounds okay, send me a PM with your PayPal address.

bluex

Reaction score
The shipping is what kills it, I'll do it though for a fellow sn95'er

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It shouldn't be too bad... If it's under 13 ounces, First Class should be $3 or less. Otherwise, you'd be able to roll them up and put them into a 7x7 priority box for $5 to $7 in postage.

I appreciate your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online