Need some wheels photoshopped

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
In the summer time or maybe sometime next year I'd like to upgrade to a set of 18s for the spring and summer time, and leave my bullitts for the winter time.. I'm really liking the white saleens.. I think on an otherwise all black car the white would really pop.. Heres the wheels, and under is a shot side of my stang. thanks!
http://www.stangmods.com/White-Saleen-Replica-18x10-p/00565.htm

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Do it! If i had a black car id do it. I know a member on this site with gold fr500 had white wheels before. Looked sick on his black car.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Do it! If i had a black car id do it. I know a member on this site with gold fr500 had white wheels before. Looked sick on his black car.

I really want to. I loved my chrome saleens, but those were 17s and the exterior of my car was all stock.. Now with the chin, S281, new lights, I think the white would really pop.. I've had my eyes on saleens for like 3 years even before I got the car lol.. I'd do 18x9 all around, 245/45/18 up front and 275/40/18 out back. Thats either sleepn_sn95 or jonbeast . Those are the only two I know of with gold fr500s. Maybe I should dip my bullitts white when it gets nice out and see how I like the white.. Oh and red calipers behind them.. omg

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I love white on black. Ive been debating with going with white wheels again for a while now. I had my r's plastidipped for a while and loved it. Had to keep on the cleaning but it was worth it

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I'd edit it for you if you didn't take the picture from a very unpopular angle. Grab a picture straight on and I'll do it for you

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I love white on black. Ive been debating with going with white wheels again for a while now. I had my r's plastidipped for a while and loved it. Had to keep on the cleaning but it was worth it

looks amazing. almost makes the 17s look a little bit bigger too imo.. i might dip my bullitts and see how it looks

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score

Honestly if ur car can pull it off with 95 cobras, fr500s would looks killer. I think u should do em up white.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Quick one. Needs to be lowered man.

rx3tYQ7.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

Now I want white cobra R's.. thanks LOL

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not a fan of the white bullits. The white saleens look pretty good though.

There's a set for sale in my area but I don't want 18s so I passed. I probably wouldve ended up powercoating them anyways.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010