Need tips

Sn95 matt

Reaction score
So I have a on3 turbo kit and a couple of other mods and I’m sitting right at 510hp and I have an aode what are something’s that I can do to make it withstand the power im already swapping another aode in it so I want to make it last

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
With that amount of HP and an automatic transmission, sounds like researching and contacting some of the top manufacturers is your best bet. Monster Transmissions is pretty about fielding questions specific to your set up and circumstances. I’d start there. You can milk them for knowledge, figure out what you’re gonna need then either buy from them or elsewhere. Good luck

joemomma

Reaction score
Not sure what part of the country you're in, but American Powertrain in TN is solid. They could point you in the right direction, although I believe they are more geared towards manuals.

Tturaider

Reaction score
Time to manual swap. However, in the meantime you might try upgrading internals with a shift kit along with a torque converter.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
The look of the Magnaflows is nice, but I love me a good Bassani sound! Those are my tips for your tips.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I’m sitting right at 510hp and I have an aode what are something’s that I can do to make it withstand the power.
1. A lot will have to do with how you drive the car. Drive like an animal, don't expect it to last too long.

2. All transmissions are rated by torque, so flattening the curve will help.

3. Detune the car

Good luck
Michael Plummer

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online