need ur guys opinion

4point6GT

Reaction score
GaryG said:
when the time comes..ill do it, but as for right now, i dont even have a stang, which blows, but yea i need to save money aside and ill go from there

yea when buildin ur own engine......that should be when u have alot of money cause u wanna put the best n do it right the first time. for now u should mess around with ur stock engine that comes in ur stang n if it blows jus look for an 99 + pi engine. ( cheapest way to go for now )

spitfirees20

Reaction score
If you don't even have a stang yet, I would get a 99+, throw a vortec or paxton on it, and be done with it.

4point6GT

Reaction score
for sure......but sn95s r pretty bad ass when u fuck with it 8), I :behind: our bodystyle! but the new edge is PIMP TOO, wouldnt mind havin a 02-04 gt O0.......but I think he is savin up to buy a stang and well 99+ stangs dont come as cheap as u can find an sn95 ,flash ur cash and :eek:uttahere:

OP
OP
G

GaryG

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
GaryG said:
when the time comes..ill do it, but as for right now, i dont even have a stang, which blows, but yea i need to save money aside and ill go from there

yea when buildin ur own engine......that should be when u have alot of money cause u wanna put the best n do it right the first time. for now u should mess around with ur stock engine that comes in ur stang n if it blows jus look for an 99 + pi engine. ( cheapest way to go for now )

since i plan on doing an entire PI engine swap, im not gonna waist money on installing stuff on the 4.6 that will be in the car, ill save all that money for the engine, internals, heads, cams, fuel set up, s/c and other things

spitfirees20 said:
If you don't even have a stang yet, I would get a 99+, throw a vortec or paxton on it, and be done with it.
i love the 99-04 stangs, dont get me wrong, but i have always loved the looks of the 94-98 body style, just something bout them that is :boink: :boink:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
so instead of spending $2600 for a PI swap i could bolt up a 4 valve cobra engine inside my gt for less? cause i was just searching ebay and they got cobra engines for like less than a grand. Also would it bolt up to the factory exhaust?

Thomas_W

Reaction score
$2600 for a PI swap? wow.. there raping you w/o vaseline.

search around you can find complete heads for $400-600 intakes for $100 and a head changing kit for $125..

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
my bad,i meant from powerheads, the stage II kit, says it will put down 110 rwhp

4point6GT

Reaction score
1k for cobra engines dayummmmmm where the hell do u live, hook me up. the ones ive found are in the 3-5k price range. 2600 pi swap stageII from powerheads is great cause its ported, for you guys that didnt know. so nah it aint rapin at all. thats my plan but if I find a 02-04 PI engine for less I think I might go for that instead, gotta have super low miles tho. but powerheads :thumb:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
there was a cobra engine on ebay ready to ship with 75,000 miles on it for $900

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online