Need your opinions..

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I'm kinda 50 50 on this... but I ordered new rims from American muscle... and they screwed up my order and instead of sending me the all gloss black fr500's like I wanted they sent me the black with brushed lip.. do you think they will look good? Or should I go through the huge hassle of trying to return the very heavy mounted and balanced rims..

It's the mach 1 FYI
esyjesa4.jpg

TanTop94

Reaction score
Keep them! I think they look so much better than what all black wheels would look!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it depends what you really want, if you want the all black then return them. get them to have UPS pick them up from your house or something if you need to return them, it's not your fault.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I agree it looks great with those wheels! The mix of black and white that is already present on the car is kind of carried out between the center of the wheel, the lip and the tire so it flows pretty good!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Polished lip will look much classier.

If you want something aggressive looking, send them back and get all black.

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Keep them! I think they look so much better than what all black wheels would look!

I think it depends what you really want, if you want the all black then return them. get them to have UPS pick them up from your house or something if you need to return them, it's not your fault.

Polished lip will look much classier.

If you want something aggressive looking, send them back and get all black.

I think the fact that they are all staggered is going to make the world of difference.. but a side note.. there isnt anything that is gloss black on my car, all the decals are matte. So maybe all gloss would throw it off.

chris91

Reaction score
Id go with the All Matte Black style. Like you said, the decals and spoiler are Matte.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
or keep the polished lip ones and if you want them all matte black once in a while you could always dip them.

chris91

Reaction score
I like the Matte better than Gloss. I feel it looks more sinister that way. But Im partial to em for a reason. :D

And yeah, Id PlastiDip em too. That way you can change the look up from time to time. Also I think the Black Honeycomb Trunk Panel would look great on your car too.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or you can just plastidip the centers. That way you have matte black Fr500's while maintaining the polished lip for extra baller points. Win-win.

nightfire

Reaction score
Black with polished is soooo played out. I think the all-black gloss would look much better.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
.02: All black wheels always look dirty especially an all flat black wheel. White is such a clean color, why put a dirty wheel on it?

If your OK with the ones AM sent you, maybe they'll refund you some of the money so they won't have to pay to ship them back. It's worth asking anyway. $20/ wheel maybe?

Sinned83

Reaction score
Keep em I'm going to go with black/polished lip on my mach with either bullitts or FR's. The only thing is I have heard the AM black wheels aren't of great quality

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I'm going to slap them on and see how they look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

chris91

Reaction score
.02: All black wheels always look dirty especially an all flat black wheel. White is such a clean color, why put a dirty wheel on it?

If your OK with the ones AM sent you, maybe they'll refund you some of the money so they won't have to pay to ship them back. It's worth asking anyway. $20/ wheel maybe?

My Matte Black wheels dont look dirty all the time. Honestly, they get dirty less than my Polished lip Gunmetal FR500's did. Those polished lips always did attract gunk.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score

That might work

When I bought my headlights from them and mounted them a little tab broke. I called them up and asked how to go through the return process... They offered me like $60 credit back... So it was like a 40% refund just so I was happy and they didn't have to deal with shipping out new ones and being stuck with used ones.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online