Needing Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman1970

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post i appreciate being able.to.be apart of this fourm I have a 98 2v npi block with new notched pistons forged eagle rods and 99 windsor heads tht are pnp stage 2 as far as ik im looking.for a cam bigger than a 262 i.currently.have comp xe262s in the process of building pi swap staying na already have new valves springs and retainers looking to buy or possibly trade any cams help would be appreciated thanks guys

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post i appreciate being able.to.be apart of this fourm I have a 98 2v npi block with new notched pistons forged eagle rods and 99 windsor heads tht are pnp stage 2 as far as ik im looking.for a cam bigger than a 262 i.currently.have comp xe262s in the process of building pi swap staying na already have new valves springs and retainers looking to buy or possibly trade any cams help would be appreciated thanks guys

First off, you should go make an introduction thread. Other than that, welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
Next, you could try posting a want to buy or want to trade ad in the classifieds section, you might get better responses over there.

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Welcome man! This is Logan.

First off, you should go make an introduction thread. Other than that, welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
Next, you could try posting a want to buy or want to trade ad in the classifieds section, you might get better responses over there.
And I think he was trying to figure out what cams he is wanting to look for before he post them up for trade/sale.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome man! This is Logan.

And I think he was trying to figure out what cams he is wanting to look for before he post them up for trade/sale.

Sorry about that man, I took it as he was already wanting to trade his cams for something as long as it was a more aggressive cam than his comp 262's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online