New 18s

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Finally got a set of 18s. AM 18x9/10 deep set...
They came off an 07 so the rear needed 22mm spacers and the tires all the way around are too big (I got them super cheap) But now Ive got 2-285/35ZR18 Pirelli P-zero rossos for the rear and 2-255/35zr18 Falkens for the front, on the way. Hoping the Pirellis are sticky enough. Has anyone on here run the P Zero Rosso and can tell me what they think?...

Should look completely different and much better with the smaller tires...
image_zpsqowewyhj.jpg

image_zpspnanskyt.jpg

image_zpskvkalgt9.jpg

Also got a set of factory terminator wheels for the winter weather and while im waiting for the new tires.... I think im done buying wheels this year lol

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming by "too big" you're referring to the sidewall because they don't look too wide. The new wheels look good though, I'm a big fan of the dish all around.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Car looks great man, I don't think the tires are too tall at all.

Now, about those terminator wheels.......why don't you pass those off to a brother lol

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I'm assuming by "too big" you're referring to the sidewall because they don't look too wide. The new wheels look good though, I'm a big fan of the dish all around.

Thanks, and yea...too tall for my stance. 255/45s and 275/40s. They feel really heavy in the steering wheel and the clutch doesn't seem to like them with stock gears either. My girlfriend needs new tires on the 05 anyway so they'll be perfect for that.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Car looks great man, I don't think the tires are too tall at all.

Now, about those terminator wheels.......why don't you pass those off to a brother lol

Thank ya... They look shorter in pics. Prob the shadow effects. I think I like the terminators better right now. Lol. They just aren't in the best shape. Keeping them for drag radials this summer and all seasons in the winter. The 18" deeps are going to be too heavy either way these suckers are very light for a 17.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
can't beat black on yellow. i like the shade of your yellow...like a tad pale. what color is that?

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
can't beat black on yellow. i like the shade of your yellow...like a tad pale. what color is that?

Its the Zinc yellow. Pretty much like the old canary yellow hot rods. Almost matches perfectly with my buddys 32 ford coupe...
Im more of a Screaming Yellow fan, but its definitely grown on me in the last few months.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
The terminators.. Left the 1" spacers in and they sit WIDE...love it.

image_zpsue98vowf.jpg

image_zpszg6dnn4b.jpg

image_zpseuriwp7i.jpg

image_zpsyfurphzr.jpg

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Digging both wheels lol. Should look much better with the lower profile tire. Ur cut one coil on rear and no iso on stock gt springs right?

Darhawk

Reaction score
Looks nice to me! The black ones look better imho than the chrome B's! Nice choice! But why the change from black from chrome bullitts? Just curious...

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Digging both wheels lol. Should look much better with the lower profile tire. Ur cut one coil on rear and no iso on stock gt springs right?

Yea, itll look way better. Im down to a coil and a half on all 4 with no isos.

Looks nice to me! The black ones look better imho than the chrome B's! Nice choice! But why the change from black from chrome bullitts? Just curious...

The chrome ones were alright, but i wanted the black center for the color combo, these new ones are all deep dish, and ive been wanting 18s for the street forever. Only other wheel id rather have on it now would be black 18" Saleens. Maybe one day... but im happy with it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.