new 2007 wheels !!!

g_dogg

Reaction score
OK guys this is my car
0005.jpg

KONIG HOTSWAP. I dont know if you guys will like this but Im putting it out there.
The wheels come in staggered fitment and available in 18 and 19"s up to 9.5" wide.
The HOTSWAP has removable and interchangeable spokes. The wheel will be offered in a Gloss Black finish with Chrome spokes or a Mirror Paint Finish with Carbon Fiber spokes. Other spoke colors in addition to the carbon fiber and chrome, such as Black and Red, will be sold separately.
HotSwapred.jpg

HotSwapCarbon.jpg

KONIG STAMPEDE. made for mustangs
Konig_Stampede_2.jpg

Konig_Stampede_1.jpg

AMERICAN RACING KILLER
1-piece chrome plated alloy also available in black
m674.jpg

AMERICAN RACING Shelby GT40
3-piece in Teflon,Gun Metal, Silver or Gold
mGT40.jpg

What do u guys think of these rims.
what would look better on my car?

97blackgt

Reaction score
I think the American Racing Killer are the best, but im not that crazy about any of them :dunno:

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
IMO the 2nd Konig Hotswap and the American Racing Killer would look good. something about the 5 spoke pattern usually always looks pretty sweet, but maybe the others will looks good as well. its all in your opinion and taste. If you go to tirerack.com you enter your make, model, and year in, then search "rims". it will show a picture of your car, and from there you can select rims to put on that picture. Its actually pretty sweet, they do make better software that you can tint your car, lower it, change the profile of tires....etc.... but for now i would suggest try tirerack to see what you like. O0

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
The chrome AMerican Racing Killers would look best

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
im definitely liking the GT-40 rims. the other ones just look gross.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online