New beeee... Pics of the ol stang!

Turbo306

Reaction score
Here she is... 95 GT convertible (see sig)... :banana: The wheels on it are pro stars (325 50 15's on th rear in case you were wondering)... but I just picked me up a full OEM saleen body kit with a sr351 wing and was going to run these's wheels what do you all think... they are the Steeda Ultralight II's ... I know a lot of people don't like them but i think they are one damn good looking wheel... Let's here what Some other sn guys think...is it worth it to re-paint the whole car with the saleen body kit or just run a cobra front bumper and the sr351 wing???.... Nothing is set in stone... Thanks!!

normal_Picture_056_five_zero_five.jpg

normal_Picture_290_small.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the site.

I think you should just get a cobra front bumper, and get a S281 wing! it would look shaweet!

OP
OP
T

Turbo306

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys!!... Ya it is a stroker turbo motor... It has the T76 GTQ with A 75 Wet shot of nitrous and Meth... I am hoping for 1000 RWHP on about 20-25 LBS of boost!! :naughty: .... And then I got a wild hair and now am trying to turn it into a street car... I bought the Steeda wheels and Saleen body kit that are going on... I got tired of driving around on the fats and Skinnes!!... :thumb:

ck5.0

Reaction score
The wheels will look good man. Nice car. :santa_afro:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The saleen kit looks nice, to be sure. I think the ultra's will look good with it.
they look nice, Hellion has them on his car.

Good luck with the mods!

Hellion94

Reaction score
Sweet Not only another car from Albuqueruqe, but another one with ULII's BAD ASS.

I'm on RSW too man, I saw a video of your old hatchback on there, (I think that was yours) That thing was sick.

Love the car man, welcome to the forums

Hey we should get together when you get the body work dona and the wheels on and have ourselves a photoshoot.

OP
OP
T

Turbo306

Reaction score
Hell ya... Sounds like a plan!!... what is your name on RSW?.. and I take it you have a hellion kit on your car?..

S

scarface

any pics from the rear? Did you have any rubbing issues with the 325/50's? WHat is the back spacing on the rear wheels? I am getting ready to run wide and skinneys and I was afraid all I could get in there was a 275 on a 10 inch wheel.

OP
OP
T

Turbo306

Reaction score
I had to remove the rear quad shocks... And a little help from my hammer and wola!! no rubbing!!! :pimp2: but ya the tires are one mean looking setup!!... and if you are going with a 325 50 15 run a M/T Drag radial!! they really hook good!!... and the pro stars are a 10 inch rim!... and as you can see they fit GREAT!!.. :santa_afro:

S

scarface

I was thinking a MT street slick. I only drive the car 2k a year. whats the backspacing on your wheels?

Do you have any pics of the rear? I am going to be running 10 inch weld draglites, and 3.5's in the front. what size front tire are you running?

Hellion94

Reaction score
Turbo306 said:
Hell ya... Sounds like a plan!!... what is your name on RSW?.. and I take it you have a hellion kit on your car?..

I'm Grey90GT on RSW. I don't have the Hellion Kit yet, Not sure if I will either, Still up in the air, but i go down there and help out a lot, and my dad "works" their ( i put that in quotes cause he's no employed by them, but he's there everyday helping out with the business, he's retired) and my whole family is prety good friends with John and Dwayne and the bunch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online