New Best . . . Still Pedaling

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
The car went 10.28 @131.9 today . . . with a bad launch and me taking my foot out of it.

I can't wait to get my license so I can let the dogs out!!

Video to come. :bunny3:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just give her hell and run 8's. What would happen if you did that without a liscense? Susspend you?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Fets said:
Just give her hell and run 8's. What would happen if you did that without a liscense? Susspend you?

They would likely tell me not to come back to the track until the car was certed and I was licensed.

That said . . . stay tuned . . . I may get a wink and a nod tomorrow. We'll see.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Come on Tad, I want to see 8's on motor. Screw the spray.

It might actually get into the 8s on motor with a bit of tuning. My engine builder told me he can get me another 2-3 tenths out of it on the tune . . . and I know it'll go deep nines as it is. :boink:

hechtrod

Reaction score
True Bull, nice times! I've been out of the loop for a month or more, but sounds like you've got the car running again. I'll have to look around for pics of the finished product. Inspiring as always!
Chris

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
hechtrod said:
True Bull, nice times! I've been out of the loop for a month or more, but sounds like you've got the car running again. I'll have to look around for pics of the finished product. Inspiring as always!
Chris

Thanks, Chris.

I still haven't done a "photo shoot" because I haven't really gotten to the cosmetics, yet. But, if you look at my Build Thread in the Garage, you'll see the latest. Check out the In Car Video in the Garage, too. It's pretty cool.

Tad

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Awesome. Saw the vid over on the corral and that was a baby pass. The car has more and you know it. Congrats on a nice run!!!!

See ya
Plummer

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Michael Plummer said:
Awesome. Saw the vid over on the corral and that was a baby pass. The car has more and you know it. Congrats on a nice run!!!!

See ya
Plummer

Thanks, Michael.

Yeah . . it has a lot more in it. And, as soon as I'm licensed, I'll find out exactly how much.

BTW, I owe you some props for what the car is today. I was so impressed with what my Snow Kit did when it was a blower car, that I converted completely to methanol. Cool stuff. Literally.

My water temp has yet to break 150 degrees . . . I haven't turned the fan on yet and only run the water pump during the run and on the return road. 8)

Cheers,

Tad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.