New Brakes!!! *PICS*

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You dont need to replace the M/C. You will just get a firmer pedal with the stock GT, I love the pedal feel personally with the Mustang GT M/C.

That is front and rear kit yes, talk to steeda.ca see if they can beat that price I know they matched a ebay price for me!

el docum

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
You dont need to replace the M/C. You will just get a firmer pedal with the stock GT, I love the pedal feel personally with the Mustang GT M/C.

That is front and rear kit yes, talk to steeda.ca see if they can beat that price I know they matched a ebay price for me!

Thank!

I will do the conversion next april, for now my car is in storage, my speed shop offer me the complete kit including the master cylindre for $775.00 U.S., I think it's a good way to ameliorate the car.

Francis

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for my english, the exact term is "improve".

Francis

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! I wanna do a brake upgrade as my next mod!

ck5.0

Reaction score
I've got the calipers and rotors waiting to go on the car. They would already be on there if it wasn't for these damn 16's. As soon as I decide on wheels they are going on. Has anyone used any specific paint on them that went on well. The gray/black or whatever factory color is ugly as shit.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ck5.0 said:
I've got the calipers and rotors waiting to go on the car. They would already be on there if it wasn't for these damn 16's. As soon as I decide on wheels they are going on. Has anyone used any specific paint on them that went on well. The gray/black or whatever factory color is ugly as shit.

I used Duplicolor black caliper paint...looks good, easy to use

badass98svt

Reaction score
I used Red Duplicolor Engine Enamel. It comes in a butt load of colors, and it'll hold up to the heat no problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online