Reaction score
some afternoon shots after a wash..
emblems001.jpg

emblems002.jpg

emblems007.jpg

emblems008.jpg

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
Looks great man, i love the rio red and I've always thought those stock GT wheels were sharp. Great looking stang! :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks awesome! my favorite wheels that came on a stock mustang! they look great with wheels spacers, a drop, and some meats on em! very nice looking car!

haha be prepared to use that camera, i have so many pics of my car on my camera now.. i take like 5 a day just because my car is so sexy. my friends are starting to hate me because ill see a cool setting on the side of the road and ill turn around and go take a quick picture.. and everytime im walking away from my car, i always ask them how sexy my car is. hahaa i do love my car but i say that stuff to make them mad more than ne thing. ne ways, have fun with the new camera, ive sure had fun with mine.

what kind of camera is it and what are the specs?

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
accually its nothing special, just a digital camera from walmart , 5 megapixiels, and can hold up to 400 and somthing pictures, and has video. but its all around good. No cannon or anything, the brand is vivitar, but like i said it was cheap and im happy with the quality.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I actually thought you put in a "cam" lol, i was about to ask how much power hah. Anyways yeah great looking stang!

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Good lookin' car, my twin.... :thumb:

Do you have any rear-shot pic's. Ive thought about painting my rear bumber black like that also. I think the 96's were black there too.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
plUMe.Ok.97 said:
Looks great man, i love the rio red and I've always thought those stock GT wheels were sharp. Great looking stang! :thumb:

My thoughts exactly.

I like the black rear facia - I dont know why they stopped painting it??

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
hey ur interior is the same as mine too outlaw, :thumb:
Picture007.jpg

emblems017.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members