New car pics

02GT

Reaction score
Well, I finally got my exhaust put on yesterday.

True-Dual Catback exhaust with 40 series flowmasters and im extremely happy with the look and sound. I went with 3" pipes also.

Heres the pics.

l_bfa0fa2d11d68c4b5afd575c68524717.jpg

l_c04f9e4085b515bdef0539740bbd8384.jpg

l_f2c68f37cff30eecf84b90dbee50a531.jpg

Suspect

Reaction score
8) like the wheels. also i dont think ive ever seen that wing before, what is it?

altezzas... :-X

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
haha yeah the altezza = :lame: but you know you love the caption under my name lol

The spoiler is off of a stock 94 gt that I found in a junk yard.
BTW, check out what some dumb ass did to my left reflector, dude was backing up and did that, but he pulled off instantly. If he would have had a license plate number instead of a dealership one I would have wrote it down and got his ass.....but thank god he didn't do more damage.

Suspect

Reaction score
no i like the boobars in ur av better. :boink:

my stock spoiler didnt look like that. :dunno: was just curious cuz i dont think ive seen it before.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
haha :rockyou: Well thats what as on the junker and the junkyard owner said it was stock, maybe it wasnt but thats what he told me.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
with the wheels or pipes? The pipes are 3" so I thought that would be enough, but im really happy with the way they sound and look.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
my stock spoiler didnt look like that. :dunno: was just curious cuz i dont think ive seen it before.
that the stock 94 v6 spoiler.

G

GREG@SN95

Those tires are too skinny... next time you get tires... some something a bit more meaty so they stick out the sides better....

And SPRINGS!!!!

looks good, them altezzas are hideous IMO... but if you like them, well you gotta drive the dern thing everyday... lol...

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
yeah I got the low profiles and I sorta like them not too sure tho. I got a brand new set of michelin pilots that are a lot bigger just gotta wear those down a bit.

Yeah Im starting to like the altezza look just because everybody else says I should get the stocks haha

97vertstang

Reaction score
at least tint the tailights, they look horrible, other than that car looks good.

G

GREG@SN95

RubiconSix94v6 said:
yeah I got the low profiles and I sorta like them not too sure tho. I got a brand new set of michelin pilots that are a lot bigger just gotta wear those down a bit.

Yeah Im starting to like the altezza look just because everybody else says I should get the stocks haha

well you an keep the low profile... just get something wider... it goes a long way...

then get springs... and everything will look great...

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Yeah I definately need them wider, but I dont like low profile too much because the ride is so rough.

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Your car look great whit the dual exhaust 8) !

For your tailight check on ebay, it's probably possbile to find a set of original green or like maybe black If you want to change the color as you said.

F.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Ive found a couple on there, but they are all bad condition or they dont have the wiring harnesses (which I need)

But for now ill just keep the altezzas on there until I can get me a nice set.

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score
RubiconSix94v6 said:
with the wheels or pipes? The pipes are 3" so I thought that would be enough, but im really happy with the way they sound and look.
I meant with the wheels. They don't look wider than 17x8

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
yeah they arent too wide, but I get the tires for free from my buddy who works at a acura dealership so why complain? haha

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
haha yeah I hated the limp penis that was hanging off my bumper. But Im more concerned about getting my car lowered and getting new tires.

Also I just ordered a billet grille that has a place for my mustang emblem, so that will hopefully look really good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar