New Cobra...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: what a geek ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D " how much horse power you runnin" well enough to bust thur a wall :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thats a good question, how did that happen ??? the car jumped right after it fired up :-\ was in already in gear when he started it and then he let go of the clutch? But if he didnt have a foot on the gas it should have jumped and cut off :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
silversol said:
well with all that tq. it wouldn't have just cut off right away. plus i think he might have knicked the gas.

I guess he would have had to hit it now that I think about it because it would not have had enough momentum to go Thur that wall if he hadn't.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
that poor car.... i woul love to have that car and punch that kid in the head

Downshift

Reaction score
WOW!!! HAHAHA. Why would you let someone who doesnt know how to drive stick drive your new bad ass extremely expensive car. When I was 13 I knew how to drive a car with stick shift I used to drive down my grandmas road lol. Call me greedy or stingy or whatever but if that was my car I highly doubt ANYONE but me would drive that car for the first like 5 years lol. What a shame.

Downshift

Reaction score
95CALI-5.0 said:
Well, at least he did not crash the classic!!!!
Thats the next victim. His dad probably wont let him drive it but he will back into it or somethign haha.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
thats a good question, how did that happen ??? the car jumped right after it fired up :-\ was in already in gear when he started it and then he let go of the clutch? But if he didnt have a foot on the gas it should have jumped and cut off :dunno:

well i think he just started flailing his arms because the windsheild wipers cut on too! and you heard it revving higher as it went into the garage.

what an effin idiot :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Jeremy

94stangr

Reaction score
If he had enough money to buy a new cobra he has enough money to send it to get it fixed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online