new daily driver....

ba#97

Reaction score
Well the old ladies car got broken into the other day and the would be thieves left in inoperable...so we decided that it was time to go out and get a replacement finally as the old car had probably be put out to pasture. So...here's the new ride.

Its a 2013 dodge dart, 2.0l automatic. Getting around 33mpg so far and thats mixed driving. I'm gonna try not to get the bug to mod this one but I know it will be getting lowered at some point, and it will be getting the dart Mopar front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser along with a mild exhaust I'm sure in the future! It drives great, handles awesome actually....needs a little more pep but for a daily I'm not worried about that. Gets good mileage more than anything. Lol.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! They're alright cars!

Hate the name though... That car doesnt deserve to be called the dart imo.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about her old car. The new one sure is clean though!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I really like the new dart, one of the nicest looking american compact 4 doors out there.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
That blows man.. People got nothing better to do. That Dart looks pretty cool, nice little cars. The high mpgs gotta be nice too lol. I saw a black one by me, all blacked out windows, lights, lowered.. looked sick

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
yeah now that you mention it they do look slightly like them. thanks all...it's been a pretty nice car so far, I definitely plan on lowering it and getting some nicer wheels for it at some point. if it was a new car for me specifically I would have more than likely gone with the 6spd 2.4l though. I really do like this car though. I think it's looks are definitely one of the selling points for me. the interior is insanely nice honestly too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online