New daily ride...teaser

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Got a killer deal from one of my buddies on this car, could not pass it up. Ill get some more pictures up when I get back from a long hard night of drinkin that is sure to come tonight.

Until then its :-X

DSC02816.jpg

drg0227

Reaction score
i like it... what size tires are those in the rear?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks mean with those tires out back. hurry up and get us some pics!!

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Heres the only other pictures I have of it right now. I just got done putting the Eibach Pro Kit on it in these pictures. They are 285/40/17s on the back. They do look great, although the wheels will have to grow on me. I might push the the Cobra in the shop and swap wheels. I think my 98 wheels would look good on this car.

DSC02814.jpg

DSC02817.jpg

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
He was gonna put the new 05 GT badges on it but he ended up selling the car to me before he ever got around to it.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Fucking sweet man, carbon copy of mine, except for the wheels, aaand now that i take a closer look, looks like you got the grey cloth seats as oppose to my tan leather. I would hve prefered the grey cloth! :p Beautiful machine bro.

How good was this killer deal you couldnt pass up? ;D

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
98K on the clock, all the usual bolt-ons for a 5.0, came with a set of springs and a new in box SPEC stage II clutch, $3500

Spyder

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!!!! $3500 :gtfo:

Yeah, i dont think anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size would pass on that.
Nice score man :thumb:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yea he just knocked his girl up (horrible sounding I know but its his dumb fault) It wasnt his only car and she never liked it anyways so after they found out about the little one it was time for him and the Mustang to hit Splitsville. He said he was glad I bought it though, so he could still see it and drive it.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks killer, I really like those wheels I almost got them only reason I didnt is because im not a fan of big dish's in the front but they do look awesome. Although I think they would look better on the blue stang.

Spyder

Reaction score
Should have been :behind: with a rubber :comando: If i had a choice between my stang and a kid right now, i would get a visectomy!! :hammer:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Spyder said:
Should have been :behind: with a rubber :comando: If i had a choice between my stang and a kid right now, i would get a visectomy!! :hammer:

I heard that man. And thanks Matt, I was thinkin about switchin em, but Ill wait until the Cobra is running before I do.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Spyder said:

I'd like to hear you say that rigt after your child is born and you hold him/her for the first time, that is a feeling that CHANGES your priority's forever...........trust me :angel:

I use to think I did not want kids, haveing them changes your outlook, here is my boy on his first christmas............

scan.jpg

I would not take a Ford GT over that :)

hell while Im thinking about it, I use to be dead set on NOT getting married :eek:uttahere:, a couple years with the same person CHANGED those feelings too :dancing6: :dancing6: Here is a close up of the "Old Lady" ..................

fuzzy2.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
wow , sweet deal!!!!! and i wouldnt change the wheels i think it looks awesome the way it is!!!!

Spyder

Reaction score
Yeah Snakebit, i dont disagree. I was just making a little joke.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man, i dont want to think about marriage and all that stuff yet! im only 17, but i know i do want a kid so when hes my age, i can do the same stuff that me and my dad do.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Nice catch, great deal, especially with those wheels included.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online