new day pics of my 91 lx, way better now i promise!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
well heres some day pics of my 91 lx 5.0. i cleaned her up and used my friends $500 camera instead of my shitty one.it could still be cleaner but we got some wind today :rant: i just cant get perfect pics!!!!!! well i do think i got screwed , should had asked for at least $500 more, but well what can i do now. and i do like this car, the biggest reason i liked this car is because i saw when my cousin bought it 2 months ago!!!! the car was like brand new!!!!! inside and out, well hes a pig never washed it and had the interior all dirty.he hit a car in the drivers side of the bumper and got the fender crooked .i washed it and cleaned the inside and its still really nice!!!!im telling u guys this car drives smooth!!!!! no rattles or shakes,shifts smooth, seats are padded like new.well tell me what u guys think, and dont be afraid of telling me like it is.the last thread i was just shocked how crappy the pics came out , but this is the real deal.
91lx015.jpg

91lx017.jpg

91lx018.jpg

91lx019.jpg

91lx016.jpg

91lx020.jpg

91lx021.jpg

the seats look purple :dunno: dont know why but theyre darker than mid night the rear seat too.i think it was the bright light from the sun right now.
91lx022.jpg

91lx023.jpg

91lx024.jpg

91lx025.jpg

91lx026.jpg

91lx027.jpg

91lx028.jpg

91lx029.jpg

91lx030.jpg

91lx031.jpg

91lx032.jpg

i didnt clean the engine bay, thats next on the list, i seafoamed it,and cleaned the maf, rides stronger !!!!! im going to change the oil, fuel filter,pcv valve,msd wires,autolit plugs,msd coil, and my friend is already selling me some brand new bbk U/D pulleys
for $60.im just gonna finish all the little datails and i am going to start modding it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhhh, MUCH better looking now. That interior looks like its in very good shape :), get that bay detailed and post some pics of it too. What are your plans for short term mods?

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
like i said once i have all the mentainace done, u/d pulleys, jlt rai, bbk shorty headers, shifter, and a catback.the shifter i cant make up my mind pro 5.0 or mgw.catback im debating between classic flowmaster sound , mac or go all the way and get slp lm2.never heard slp on a 5.0 so i want to get some clips before i make up my mind :dunno: .

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
like i said once i have all the mentainace done, u/d pulleys, jlt rai, bbk shorty headers, shifter, and a catback.the shifter i cant make up my mind pro 5.0 or mgw.catback im debating between classic flowmaster sound , mac or go all the way and get slp lm2.never heard slp on a 5.0 so i want to get some clips before i make up my mind :dunno: .

does it have gears already? With the mods you have in mind and a set of gears and you will have mid 13's all day long on a set of sticky tires ;)

Good luck deciding on what exhaust to run.........there is so many to choose from you will go crazy :D

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
no it doesnt have gears, what gears do this cars come with anyways??? 2.73, 3.08s :dunno: gears will get done down the line,i dont know hich ones with 3.35 first tranny gear wont a 3.73 final gear be too much??? or will DR solve that????

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
more than likely your going to find 2:73's in that bad boy :D, a change to 3:73's is what I would do but you may want to go 3:55's if you do a LOT of driving. I think this car can turn out very well for you, just take your time pick the RIGHT PARTS and put a lot of thought into what you want to do with it before you go and start replacing parts ;). It will be interesting to see this car 6 months from now,...................and a time slip on it too :dancing6:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
WOW looks MUCHHHHHHHH better! from the last pics, the car didn't look that clean.. but now she looks awesome! great job cleaning her up! looks like a whole new car, honestly! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
thanks :thumb: and yeah 6 months from now hes going to want it back ;D outside wise i love the way it looks so im just going to fix the hit and thats it. a mild engine setup, that will get me to the 13s and that it for now. 94 pacecar435 might change hes engine combo next year so i might be getting some gt40p heads on the future and if i do, and edelbrock peformer intake will be cool too.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
WOW looks MUCHHHHHHHH better! from the last pics, the car didn't look that clean.. but now she looks awesome! great job cleaning her up! looks like a whole new car, honestly! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
it took me like 4hrs to get her all cleaned up.he had like 10 packs of cigarrettes inside and chewing tocacco all over the place.oh and a rotten apple, good thing he didnt do any damage to the interior, everything cleaned up good. he did all of this in 2 months!!! im telling u when he bought it the car was BRAND NEW!!!!!!

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
looks much better now!!! I'm still impartial to the sn95 you had, but with some mods your fox will be sweet. Will your cousin be joining this forum???

If he treats his sn95 like he did the fox then :gtfo:. :hammer:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
he has a sticker in his car so he might be checking it out now :dunno: oh and the first thing he did when he came out of the driveway was slide it sideways all the way to the stop sign, and i told him to take care of her, yeah that vert is gonna be messed up in 6 months :'( i tooks so much care of her, well is hes fault if something happens to it.

badass98svt

Reaction score
MUCH nicer pics!
Before you buy anything, fix the body damage! A nice cowl hood would look subtle enough.
My first mods would be 3.73 and a shifter.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the interior is :rockyou:, but the exterior is in need of :help2:....i wouldnt have made the trade, but to each there won. :dunno:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
MUCH nicer pics!
Before you buy anything, fix the body damage! A nice cowl hood would look subtle enough.
My first mods would be 3.73 and a shifter.
yeah i was thinking a 2'' cowl would like nice and not overboard. i already wasted $300 on mentainace things.oil,oil filter, seafoam,fuel filter,antifreeze,lower radiator hose,failsafe 180 thermostat,new rear tires,new floormats, and cleaning supplies.i still need to buy msd wires, and msd coil.some of this stuff it didnt need yet but im not taking a chance.im putting everything on it and new.oh it has a k&n filter already so thats cool for now.one good thing i took out the k&n fipk on my ex 97 and sold to a friend ;D .oh i bought the pcv valve but i cant find it :dunno: .well thanks for the compliments guys :thumb: im a take care of her!!!!!!

G

GREG@SN95

you definately need a detail on the paint...

interior is spotless

get some clear headlights...
do suspension...
get some nice wheels
and take care of the paint and you will have a beautiful fox...

they are nice cars... with lots of potential...

and its faster then the non PI sn95... get a set of headers they go further on the OHV 302s

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
fox looks great man.... your making me want to buy one but i would still keep my cobra ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online