New DD for the wife

Sinned83

Reaction score
Bought the misses a 2010 Edge car is amazing so far. It's the limited leathered out, 20's and panoramic vista roof.

our stable minus my 13' transit connect and some new England foliage

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
The only thing I find annoying about it is the rear window.... trying to clean it right under the wing is annoying......and all edges shift funny..... slam into gear isn't uncommon I have been to ford repeatedly..... but yeah its been very reliable

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
im in love I tried to swap her my grand Cherokee

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
They're nice but I drove my neighbors and hated it. It feels like a big bubble, and the rear window is a little difficult to see out of. Nice vehicle nontheless

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
They're nice but I drove my neighbors and hated it. It feels like a big bubble, and the rear window is a little difficult to see out of. Nice vehicle nontheless
Yeah we test drove and almost bought a Nissan murano but it had an even smaller window on top of that it had a seat belt coming from the ceiling. .....

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we test drove and almost bought a Nissan murano but it had an even smaller window on top of that it had a seat belt coming from the ceiling. .....

Those rear windows bug the shit outta me lol. That and I did a small detail on it. Those 20s were a ***** to clean lol. Seat belt on the ceiling? Da fuq

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Those rear windows bug the shit outta me lol. That and I did a small detail on it. Those 20s were a ***** to clean lol. Seat belt on the ceiling? Da fuq
I think the wheels are easy to clean. You basically hose them off

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
I don't care for nissans transmissions at all not to mention they require higher octane fuels

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online