New Deep Reflections Wax on a 2007 Suburban

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some shots of Deep Reflection wax on a 2007 Suburban from today that I took with my Ipad.
http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-144/Deep-Reflections-Paste-Wax/Detail.bok

Products used:
Optimum No Rinse
Optimum Hyper Polish Spray
Obsessive Detail Deep Reflections wax
Optimum Tire Shine on tires
Megs Hyperdressing on fenderwells
Obsessive Detail Metal Rx on wheels and exhaust tip

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

sub5.jpg

sub6.jpg

sub7.jpg

sub8.jpg

sub9.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You'll have to excuse him, he has a tire shine obsession ;p

Ireally like how the wheels came out. I'm not on my comp so I can't really see the truck too well. From what I can see its awesome!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
hmm.. it doesnt look like there is any on..

anyways, the wax looks good!
Yeah, OTS gives a nice matte look, not a whole lot of gloss unless you do a couple of coats. Most of the time I apply Megs Hyper Dressing and it gives a glossier look. The dealership that I did this for doesn't want the glossy look.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
I was rather curious about the opt spray polish. Some people say it gums up the nozzle and the handle breaks really easy. Thoughts? Also does it finish down relatively easy?

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I was rather curious about the opt spray polish. Some people say it gums up the nozzle and the handle breaks really easy. Thoughts? Also does it finish down relatively easy?

I use the Optimum Spray Polish a ton and have went through several bottles. It is a very versatile polish, it can take out light to medium scratches and swirls depending on what pad combo you use and I can also get it to finish down real nice. I do a lot of vehicles outside in the sun and it works fine with no dusting at all. Some of the sprayers I've had have clogged up and some have been fine. I have never had a handle break. The sprayers that did clog up, I just soaked them in warm while for a few minutes and they sprayed fine again. I've found that I use a lot less product using the spray and it is a lot quicker for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online