New Edge duck bill spoiler

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not sticking? They’ve been called jelly beans for a long time. Apparently it’s a term for all late 90’s models cars.

Never heard that before in any of the stress I’ve lived in. Maybe it’s a Louisiana thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Never heard that before in any of the stress I’ve lived in. Maybe it’s a Louisiana thing.

Watch your mouth. He hails from a third world country otherwise referred to as Mississippi so..

Also, maybe you should find ways to reduce the stress you live in. I hear gardening is cathartic. Go pinch some beans.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Watch your mouth. He hails from a third world country otherwise referred to as Mississippi so..

Also, maybe you should find ways to reduce the stress you live in. I hear gardening is cathartic. Go pinch some beans.

Fawking autocorrect. [emoji38]

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a duckbill spoiler (or other aero bits), check out Carters Customs. One of the few places I found that made things for my 95 without it being a "one-off" or a "guy I know cousin's brother made one, I'll sell it to you."

Carter's Customs, LLC (carterscustoms04.com)

I have his adjustable race spoiler. It's a bit pricey but it works. If you aren't looking to fab something yourself, Carter's may be the way to go for you.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
10 days shipped for a hand molded piece is impressive. Including the shipping because FedEx is normally trash

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online