New Engine Bay Shots

voidfinger

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
bert96 said:
Where did you take your radiator cover?

It's sitting in my garage right now...

your talking about the plastic radiator cover right???? if so are you interested in getting rid of it :), i got into a bump up and cracked mine all up....looking for a cheap replacement

O and congrats on the car man, that is one swwwweeeeeeettttt car, if i saw you go by i would droooooolll. :eek:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thanks a lot for the compliments guys, voidfinger shoot me a PM with a offer and you can gladly have it!

jwyche

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
Well here is what my motor will look like before I go to Carlisle:

I realize this is an old post, but I couldn't pass it without saying it's a real inspiration to me as I begin on my 2002. It is truly beautiful!
Jim

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
hey thanks Jim! yeah, unforunately my motor bay look completely empty right now haha, should be done by next fall though so unfortunately i will not be at carlisle this year. On a better not, I am sending out my PI heads for a stage 3 port polish job, my Edelbrock manifold for a port match, and my crower high lift valve springs and CMS stage 3 cams to be installed in the heads to MMR. Woop woop

jwyche

Reaction score
My 5.0 stroker is at the tuners now. I'm really looking forward to getting it back. Some of your ideas will certainly be included in it.
Jim

cmher18

Reaction score
jwyche said:
My 5.0 stroker is at the tuners now. I'm really looking forward to getting it back. Some of your ideas will certainly be included in it.
Jim

Im waiting for mine as well. Marks got mine on the back burner due to like 25 orders there working on. I can't complain he kinda sponsors me.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
wow i just realized how old of a pic this was too. this was before i even went intercooled, mm caster cambers, strut tower....heres how it looked before i pulled the motor a few months ago
NMRA3-1.jpg

NMRA1-1.jpg

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
It looks sick man...what kind of HP does your car make? And how do you clean your engine? (like what do you use)

got5.0

Reaction score
eh. Not a fan of the polished stuff, but still a nice looking a fast car!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
it was pushing out a little over 400/390. but i pulled the motor and am building a 600rwhp motor right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online