New exhaust and RX8 pwnage

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
Nice kill even if it IS your bf's car. Exhaust sounds better than stock but I think you've got an exhaust leak.

The exhaust leak is a possibility. I crimped the tube that went to my smog pump but I haven't welded it shut yet... I've been putting it off. Lol.

McGarrh

Reaction score
I thought this comment on the video was funny

"where is she going?" shes going to find a real man in a real racecar, not an rx8 lol no tourq = no win from dig lol"

Good video though. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
nice run my wife had a RX8 and loved it ( I did too, very good handling car ) but got rid of it for a larger ride ( Suv )

myandpamcar001.jpg
for you guys thats never drove one, they are FUN. VERY light and peppy for such a small engine.....low 6s 0-60 times but yea.......no tq

OP
OP

302StangGirl

Reaction score
Lol. I drove his... It felt faster than mine... but I think it's just because I wasn't used to driving a standard.

Either way, kill for me, loss for him.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
302StangGirl said:
Lol. I drove his... It felt faster than mine... but I think it's just because I wasn't used to driving a standard.

that feeling you got could be the fact that his car is about 3 or 4 hundred pounds LIGHTER than yours :coolsmiley:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Lightning Struck said:
302StangGirl said:

that feeling you got could be the fact that his car is about 3 or 4 hundred pounds LIGHTER than yours :coolsmiley:

Most definitely.

TQ>HP hands down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online