NEW exhaust clip, tell me what you think..

FST-HUH

Reaction score
Sounds good man, it reminds me of my old 97 GT w/ BBK O/R H + 2 chamber flows. Pure classic mustang sound. :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hmm... that type of car sounds familiar.. is that a mustang by any chance? :hammer: :hammer: very nice man, sounds great.

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:

Nice car sounds good sounds like my first 88 GT sounded like before I modded it up. My 94 GT I think is a little different lol

Here judge for yourself

Mine has Equal Length B&BK Headers, with O/R 3in H pipe and I believe Super 40's Flowmasters. They is a bit more done to it then just simply bolt ons (H/C/I etc) but you will get a gist of if you like the sound or not. Camera that I used was a digital that can take video and sound but the mic sucks balls. Car is loud enough that you can still hear the exhaust pretty good.

(idle and walk around of it, soon after I bought it in 07)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRGzYBQZiBI

(Slow rev up to from Idle With A Maximum of 1/4 to half throttle.)
http://www.streetfire.net/video/1994-cobra-clone-soon-to-be-t76-hp-turbo-kit-proje_140549.htm

Testing it out a little bit on a small 25mph road near my house. Road is 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile before it makes a sharp right and I started in 2nd about 200 to 300 feet from turning onto the road. I thought you guys would like to get a good laugh at seeing me struggle to try to film, steer, and shift with my two hands. It was a real hot day prob mid to high 90's I remember and it was real low on gas. (PS don't usually get on it at all when low on fuel due to its not too good for the fuel pump).

http://www.streetfire.net/video/347-hci-hp-turbo-kit-project-before-the-turbo_140541.htm

MustangMoser

Reaction score
Sounds awesome Soddy

Not trying to thread jack, but I thought you found out that the heads were Ford aluminum heads Sleeper?

347CI Forged, with forged internals. Lunati Cam, trick flow track heads. Ford Racing GT-40 Upper and lower intake manifold, B&BK 76mm Throttle Body, B&BK CAI, B&BK chrome equal length headers Off road 3" H pipe, Diablo Chip, 3:73 New Brand New Rear End, Tremec TKO T5

Go measure your stroke, I doubt someone spend all that money on a forged internal 347 and put a GT-40 intake on it...and Modest Mouse? Really? lol

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
MustangMoser said:
Sounds awesome Soddy

Not trying to thread jack, but I thought you found out that the heads were Ford aluminum heads Sleeper?

347CI Forged, with forged internals. Lunati Cam, trick flow track heads. Ford Racing GT-40 Upper and lower intake manifold, B&BK 76mm Throttle Body, B&BK CAI, B&BK chrome equal length headers Off road 3" H pipe, Diablo Chip, 3:73 New Brand New Rear End, Tremec TKO T5

Go measure your stroke, I doubt someone spend all that money on a forged internal 347 and put a GT-40 intake on it...and Modest Mouse? Really? lol

Back then I was told it had those heads...then later on found out what they were really. Modest Mouse is the sh1t. I could care less what you think buddy. Keep in mind this is from 07 and this is not much long after I bought it since I bought it in 07.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
sounds great! wish i had that setup

Wow, this thread is old. I had this setup lol and i remember that video from years ago. Never knew it was your car though when i first found it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.