New exhuast on... MMMMMM

Bill94vert

Reaction score
just had my Mac Long tubs and Dr Gas x pipe put on, it cost me 300bux to have it done but sure beats me fucking around with it all. but i love the sound totally different then the shorties with bassani o/r x and i can deffently feel a power difference i love it. :rockyou: if i can figure out how to get a sound clip recorded i will post it :dancing6:

OP
OP
Bill94vert

Bill94vert

Reaction score
im currently running 40 series flowies but want to go with something more exotic like borlas or something like that.. any ideas?

Spyder

Reaction score
:bunny3:Bassani :bunny3:

I have the Bassani stainless steel catback, bassani stainless off road x, and jba shorties, and its definetly an exotic sound.
I has nice tone, nice and loud, but not obnoxious, and its pretty unique sounding.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
where did ya get your long tubes? id love to get some

ALITL8

Reaction score
congrats on the new parts and the install!!! were your shorties aftermarket or factory?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
how do you like ur long tubes? im going to be getting a pair sometime this summer and im trying to figure out which brand i want..

OP
OP
Bill94vert

Bill94vert

Reaction score
i love the combo, i had the stock heads on before and they just blew... i found the LTs on ebay (like everyhting else i buy)
the main reason i got macs is so i can run the Dr Gas x pipe i love the sound of it and it fits perfect! i should have some clips and vid soon (i hope)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online