New Ford Tarus SHO

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
On my way to work last night i was driving next to a new SHO. While driving the next ahead light turned green which was a short green light. The SHO was a little behind me at this point so i look back and next thing i know this thing takes off like a bat out of hell to catch the light (it was 3am.. no one was on the streets really) . I was really surprised at the pickup that thing has to be honest. I wouldn't mind DD one of the new Tarus sho cars.:headbang: Impressive car for sure! Packs a punch a normal person would never expect. Not sure about the year.. 2013 or 14..

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Run mid to high 13s with just a tune. Not fast but for that car its stout.

joekd

Reaction score
Those ecoboost motors are nothing to laugh at

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
For a boat they go. Cool cars, but there's not much of a market for them. How many old folks need an over priced church/race car? Haha

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
As a guy who absolutely loves his four door high HP sedans (drive a 03 Lincoln LS V8 pushing a meager 305hp) - I would LOVE to have a new SHO - but I think I'm holding out in hopes they put a Lincoln on the new Mustang S550 Chasis!!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
As a guy who absolutely loves his four door high HP sedans (drive a 03 Lincoln LS V8 pushing a meager 305hp) - I would LOVE to have a new SHO - but I think I'm holding out in hopes they put a Lincoln on the new Mustang S550 Chasis!!

I would also love to see Lincoln do something with the new S550 chassis. They haven't made any good rwd V8s since the Mark VIII's and LS's.

joekd

Reaction score
For a boat they go. Cool cars, but there's not much of a market for them. How many old folks need an over priced church/race car? Haha

<Raises hand

I prefer to call mine a "practical 4 door" thank you

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The police in my area just recieved the new Tauras as the replacment for the Crown Vic last year.

I don't think it's the SHO version, but they sure are badass. I can't wait to be behind the wheel of one of those or the new explorers.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yeah they are quick for how huge they are. I rarely see any though.
The police in my area just recieved the new Tauras as the replacment for the Crown Vic last year.

I don't think it's the SHO version, but they sure are badass. I can't wait to be in the back seat of one of those or the new explorers.
Fixed.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
I had anew Taurus for a rental. They are roomy and very comfy! But a serious dog. Well at least the 4 banger was.......

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Question. I have been looking at the Lincoln LS with the c8. Anything to look out for or any particular year to get?

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Question. I have been looking at the Lincoln LS with the c8. Anything to look out for or any particular year to get?

Just a few rumors I've heard not sure if they are true or not.... LS is a Euro based car and parts are very hard to come by if at all. Like I said not sure the validation of that, but throwing it out there just so people look into it more

Sent from my SCH-I605

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

Stay away. Certain years have a lot of issues mechanically and electrically. If you got the dough to repair it, than go for it.

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

Go for a 2003 or later, they had issues w/a few things in the earlier models. This is mine, they wanted 14K, I talked them down to 9K out the door. 93K miles when I bought it. the Lincoln vs Cadillac forum has a lot of great info on these cars for sure.
b49a371d-d56e-4e34-9655-ed014872728a_zps6a7ad99c.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
the new SHOs are pretty sweet but i'm not sold on the interior and they are not cheap cars.

I suggest asking [MENTION=8243]Steve-Oh[/MENTION] how he likes his LS before you consider one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online